Guys, who loves the beach if not why?

i live right next to the beach i love the beach
Guys, who loves the beach if not why?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I also live right next to the beach, specifically lake michigan. It's okay, I'm not super crazy about it, but I do like it. I used to take my chocolate lab to the beach all the time, but since then, I haven't visited it much. To be honest I don't remember the last time I even went for a walk on the beach. There's literally no beach left to walk on with the recent rising water levels due to the lake freezing over. And it's recommended to not go in the water because it isn't safe. I'm also not the biggest fan of the messy sand. What I love most is how it is cooler next to the lake. I hate the heat, anything in the upper 70's or warmer is too much, and the lake makes it much cooler during the summer. I also love hearing the waves from my house everyday.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't like beaches very much. I find them boring. You go to the sea, and you spent your whole afternoon laying down on the sun... BOOOORING. If I'm on vacation near a beach, you'll find me in a nearby bar drinking a cold drink, or in the Hotel playing pool games or card games with other guests.
    Unless the beach is really really really long and you can spend a long time just walking through it. That's the only thing that could ever attract me on a beach. Oh, and also I love taking sun rise/sunset photos like those if I have my camera with me. But mostly I only like beaches to have a long walk, especially in the morning hours when they are pretty much empty.

• Love it? No, I like it but I don't love it. I lived in an island for the first 18 years of my life, so the beach was something I had close and went as much as I wanted, so for me it's just another regular place, but depending with who you go with, it can become a special place.

• Oh my I would be there in a second

• I live on an island so it's all around me but I don't go enough because I burn easily but I do try to enjoy it in the summer anyway going on the board walk

• I don't really necause I don't have the body for it.

• Oh I love to go to the beach and read. I'm not a fan of sand though, which is frustrating XD
    I always become a neat freak with the towel and make sure there's no sand on it at all before I carefully sit down to relax with my book :)

• i love the beach... i really want to go but have no friends...

• I live 15 minutes from the beach and hardly ever go. You've been there once, you've been there a thousand times. it's always the same.

• I hate it. I cut myself on the rocks frequently and have the salt to make the pain increase. I also get salt in my mouth plus all the scantily clad people makes me feel like our culture has become immoral.

• I like the beach to go for a walk during the evening... but that's it
    I'm not really the person to lay in the sun, or to swim in the sea (I prefer a swimming pool)

• Sand. OH GOD THE HORRORS OF SAND.

Back when I used to skim board, sand would be a killer and scrap the hell out of your back if you fell. But I miss living on the beach. You are super lucky!

• That's cool...

• I like it but in small doses. I'm white.

• I love the beach. I went to Daytona beach and enjoyed myself. I plan on going again soon.

• I don't really care much about beaches.

• I like beaches and cities nearby

• Beautiful. I love it. I love Australia

• Love it too *0* and I also live right next to one xD