Guys, do u have embarrassing friends?

yess i do but they r my friends i wouldn't know what to do with out them

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I used to have friends (more like lunch table buddies) in high school who were a little too crazy for me. One would yell loud enough to get the entire room staring at him. Another guy started making out with another dude on a dare, and another dude crushed up sour skittles and snorted it just for laughs. So yeah, they were embarrassing to say the least.

That's why I moved to the cool Asian guy table. Much better, even if I, erm, stood out a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, no one I would call a "friend" could ever be an embarrassment to me. I stand by my friends. It's us against the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have friends itself, so no I don't have embarrassing friends

0|0
    0|0
  • IN the same way my friends think I am embarrassing sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um.
    WELL.
    I may or may not be that friend.

Actually, I think my whole group of friends generally is, though? We're all the ones who goof off in public and we sorta embarrass each other cx

0|0
    0|0
  • Embarrassing friends? You mean make fun of me? They wouldn't be my friends if they did, I'll tell you that right now! As far as they embarrassing themselves, I suppose I do. But not everyone is perfect, including myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. I have a friend that I have to laugh off sometimes when he thinks he's being slick trying to wingman, he's a cool dude though

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , be my friend I will be embarrassing to you ;)

I would continuously request you to step and stand on me on my first date

0|0
    0|0
  • Any could be embarrassing given the right circumstance so yes including me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes got one
    She isn't really reasonable..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do... But i try to keep a distance

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I wonder if maybe I need to cut everyone loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, no friends no embarrassment ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a friend who poops in his underwear and thinks its cool

0|0
    0|0