How easy is it for a IT person to hack into a GAG account?

Especially if you use google + as your sign in

Most Helpful Guy

• It has little to do with being an IT person - you would just need to know their password. That could be easy if your password is something people could guess about you, in which case the offender would have to know you, but even then it it still guess work.

• I have quite a complicated password, I am feeling much better. Thank you :)

• Also always be careful about posting personal details. Maybe you don't mind saying you own 3 dogs and 2 cats in a random post, but little things like that add up over time, and your entire posting history is publically available on this website for anyone to see. Even if your profile is private, it would theoratically still be possible to view all questions that were ever asked. Sounds like a lot of effort, but for a programmer it's not as much work as you might think.

• Jeeze Louise, U r right. I did not think that far into it, maybe Im little backward when it comes to this type of stuff. Holy crap! Revisit, Revise and Rethink

What Guys Said 9

• First of all it depends on the GAG user and how security minded they are. For example if they use a weak password it could be cracked. An ideal password would be rather long and contain a combination of upper and lower case, numbers and special characters.

Its also important keep anti virus software up to date and do regular scans or better yet find software that has real-time protection.

Second, it depends on the security of the website in question. For example Sony had their data-base compromised and user data leaked a few years ago because they did not keep their security software up to date and failed to use data encryption.

• depends on how easy's yer pass... hope it's not though

• About zero.

• Not so easy as you think it is

• I would say security would be quite tight

• Not possible... you have to hack into Google them

• not very easy.

• If they want then they could do.
    Not only account , they can hack this website also.

• Well, I'm hoping security is tight but if your Google account
    is logged into all times , who says one can't go through a
    Google account to get into a GaG account myself i believe
    it can happen..

What Girls Said 4

• I would have to ask my boyfriend about that. He would more about that answer. lol

• I would put money on my niece could do it in no time.

• not as easy as you think

• Very very easy. Im 15 and I've hacked into many things before, even the school firewalls. It's not difficult at all.