Do you feel angry when you are hungry?

Is there anyway to stop feeling angry?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do, then my survival instinct starts kicking in and I go out and hunt/gather some food in the wild with nothing but my bare hands. braving the rough terrain of walmart, I make my way past savage and aggressive teen moms with the power to apply intense sarcasm at any time, I prowl the aisles, searching for some delectable pizza. I then make my way back to my hutt where I use my microwave (that just happens to be in the wild) to heat it up.

What Guys Said 12

• No... that seems like a typical girl-problem to me ;-). All the women I know get grumpy and aggressive super easily if they can't eat within 1 hour when they get hungry. I'm very different. I can go without food and without sleep for a pretty long time without getting grumpy. In fact, sometimes I don't eat anything for the whole day and my first meal is at 10 in the evening or so.

• I can get even more grumpy alright
    funnyasduck.net/.../...uage-starving-here-pics.jpg

• Yes, common thing to happen cause your blood sugar
    levels is dropping and blood sugars can make your
    mood change and you don't need to be a diabetic to
    have low blood sugar or your blood sugar dropping..

• Angry when hungry mm yes they proportional to each other xD

• y angry? just eat sth 2 erase yer hunger... simple :|

• Haha. :p

It just happens. I only calm down once I have food in my stomach.

• Yes like a lion and I just want to eat somebody argggghhhhhhhh

• Currently dieting quite heavily and can't say I feel any different for it, emotion wise.

• If you are really hungry, and there is no food on the table, or wherever you may be at that time, still no emotion?

• Just hunger I guess :D

• I don't know, my personality's super inconsistent when I'm hungry. I tend to work harder, mind.

• Generally, no.

• yes i do get angry, but i just have to look at a kittens picture and im happy again haha

• sometimes when their is nothing to eat... and i dont have enough money to order something!

• When I'm fasting yes the low blood sugar makes me grumpy lol

• Break your fast with a snickers and see the difference

• Haha, I love snickers. I will try it, lol.

What Girls Said 8

• If you can't afford to eat then buy rice, mixed vegetables and eggs. Cheap as dirt and healthy and you can make it in the microwave.

• Yep, I get super grumpy and moody.

• Yes I do lol

I'm really not myself when I'm hungry. I get irritated easily, annoyed and agitated.

• I used to get irritated easily too but worked on to reduce that. I still feel angry, and have those urge to snap if someone talks to me.

• I just snack on something, when I know I'll eat a big meal soon. It helps : )

• My husband does that everyday lol Once I figured out why he was being an asshole, I started buying lots of snack food

• Sometimes I get a bit irritable. But then I eat a Snickers and I'm back to my normal self lol.

• no just hungry

• Not really..
    It's not as if I'm 'starving' -rolls eyes-

• I feel tired when im hungry and can't eat. So you better eat when you're hungry to better your mood.