Who has had a stalker?

If you like you can share your story.
I had one. I dated a girl online when I was really sick and I broke up with her but she kept making Facebook accounts and kept calling me on Skype and threatened mutliation if I did not resume the relationship. Fortunately, I have assumed a new ID.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have had this. Had a woman that I dated once. Met her online at Match. O the first date she started telling me she loved me and I knew she was trouble. The next thing I know, she is messaging me online, sending texts (annoying) and generally being a pest.
    She "knew" we were meant to be together. She even had a dream from God... She was a nut job!! I blocked her every where I could. Fortunately the calls and texts have diminished. I told her flat out that I was NOT interested and that she needed help. Didn't matter.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, an ex who cheated on me wants me back, and often drives pass my house before I hop in the car to work. I've had lots of private calls that I don't answer, and voicemails are left, with nothing but love songs playing in the background or the TV in the background.

• I have been stalked on fb and instagram several times... at first we used to have casual convos and when I got busy and couldn't reply, and so they were like "why aren't u answering? U just liked sb's post/u commented on that pic/i saw u online/ I know u read this/ I can feel you breathing!!!"...

• Yeah, I still get 'Psychotic msgs' and late night calls.. He tells me creepy things.
    But I just can't both to care.

• nah report it. Sometimes the police act as like parents: they tell the stalker off and then the stalker goes away crying

• zell probably stalks me

• None that I know of, but I'm pretty sure no one would be or want to be stalking me.

• woww!! yeah I did but he only kept sending love messages but it was creepy.

What Guys Said 6