80s music poll: Favorite album by Wah! (aka Mighty Wah!, Wah! Heat, etc)/Pete Wylie/The Bible/Boo Hewerdine?

Wah! Were a post-punk/new-wave band active in early 80s and they were most famous for their multiple names…all those names were: Wah!, Wah! Heat, Shambeko! Say Wah!, JF Wah!, The Mighty Wah! and Wah! The Mongrel

Their biggest hits were “The Story Of The Blues” and “Come Back”, but all their albums, including Pete Wylie’s solo album were gr8. I’d go wid “Nah=Poo The Art Of Bluff” though coz its name’s funny LOL

The Bible were an indie-pop band active in late 80s mostly. Their lead snger Boo Hewerdine released a solo album wid Darden Smith in 1989 as well…. eh, tbh didn’t like em much, not my style.

• Nah = Poo – The Art of Bluff (Wah!)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • The Maverick Years 1980–81 (Wah!)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • A Word to the Wise Guy (The Mighty Wah!)
    100% (1)0% (0)50% (1)Vote
  • Sinful! (Pete Wylie)
    0% (0)100% (1)50% (1)Vote
  • Walking the Ghost Back Home (The Bible)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Eureka (The Bible)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Evidence (Boo Hewerdine)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Gosh !!! I have no clue of these people. only Pete Wyle rings a bell which means he may have appeared with some minor hit once. But then, I may even be confusing his name with some cricket player.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pete Wylie had ONLY 1 minor hit in US, called "Sinful" reachin #26 in US Club play charts
      his band, Wah! had no hits in US from wot i see

• Show All
    • and guess wot... they made their album "Love" more "americanized", yet... no success in US.. poor luck :(

• Thanks @Klaatu51

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Pete Wylie jumped out at me when I read the list so picked him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha... I hope you don't have any scratch marks on your face.