Are you addicted to GAG already? How much time do you spend on GAG in every single day?

I have to admit, I'm addicted to GAG already, I spend all my free time on GAG, Even in work sometimes still check GAG. Just hanging on GAG every single day! What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• yes am a GAG addict lol

• I dont feel addicted yet. :p I come whenever I am bored.

• Yeah, He know that. And he trust you lol! If you stay more longer you will addicted!

• I'm logged in a lot. But don't use a lot unless I'm free or bored.

• couple of hours a day, usually at night when i have nothing to do

What Guys Said 6

• I have to take the 5th on this one - It took me days to escape from the last GaG Anon meeting, I thought they would be asking questions.

• less addicted than i used 2 b, but still log-in and post daily... i'm here all day in/out though

• probably 2-3 hours a day :(

• I am addicted to GaG and I'm planning to deactivate after 2100 XP

• I mean 21,000 XP

• @Klaatu51 @KDA20 @Asker I may change my mind by 21,000 XP but for now I'm contemplating it... I don't mind staying on this site but I REALLLY need to get a job...

• Well definitely not that addicted that I'll check it on work, but these days I have lot of free time at least for a couple of more days, and I spend hours on this site. But I know my interest will wane after a certain point

• Day in day out... You can say I am ruining my life here..