How often do you feel happy?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Happy is a weird word me I associated it with a surface emotion we hide behind, the tears of a clown
    cosmofunnel.com/.../tearsofaclown2284115682.jpg
    What I want in life is contentment
    contentedpetcare.co.uk/.../...erwent-2-300x200.jpg
    And I hope to get that with friends and family as much as I can
    thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...-seniors-40259057.jpg

• Look this isn't me being cynical or pessimistic, but you really shouldn't try to strive for happiness. Resilience, or some kind of solidarity between you and others is the reality. Sadly people will fail you, especially when they aren't what you wished them to be. Focusing too much on being happy is a bad thing to do, because it can really disappoint you.

• Whenever I spend time with my SO

• I wouldn't say it's legitimate happiness

I'm just always like "lol whatever"

• After I came to the United States, I feel happy for the most of the times.

• Seldom. filler

• It used to be almost every day but I'm finding myself more sad these days. Things I adored keep getting taken away

• happiness is an illusion. chemicals in your brain and shit.

What Girls Said 7

• No. I am not identified as a very happy person if you ask my family and friends. I'm not the cheerful, smiley, happy-go-lucky type of person. I have very even moods. I have happy moments and express my good moods when something gets to me at that moment, but I don't linger in to just being happy all day long. I have an analytical mind and leave myself open to read or learn about things both good and bad which doesn't always trigger a happy emotion from me. I am also constantly lost in thought over how I'm going to deal with things in my day or life which keeps me feeling pragmatic - not happy or sad or anything other than working through a situation that calls for having controlled emotions.

I have nothing seriously bad going on in my life, and I have no complaints, so there might be some people who say I "should be" happy. But I don't naturally have the personality where I bop along in my day with a big grin, just thrilled to be alive. I'm quite balanced with all emotions and show them quickly and sometimes fiercely when triggered. For example, if something is funny, I'll roar with laughter right then and there, then eventually knock it off after I'm calm. If I'm sad, I'll opening cry in front of people, then stop once it's all out. Happiness is no different. If something made me smile I'll show it, then go back to normal shortly after.

:)

• Very rarely these days.

• at certain times

• I try to find happiness in the little things that happen everyday. Some days when things get tougher, and a stranger just smiled at me would make me feel better.

• Quiet often. 😝🙌😊😊☺😃

• Often in the beginning of the year I was sad a lot and now im very happy I only have 2 things missing in my life but I have a feeling it's going to come back soon

• That's how it is..
    Happy-2 hours
    Sad-10 hours
    Happy-5 hours
    Sad-24 hours..