If you could create a moneyless world, would you?

The monetary system of the current world is a slave system controlled by the global banking elite and freemasons. The global banking elite and freemasons have an unlimited money supply while they make everyone else suffer through life. With a moneyless world, the illusion of scarcity would be over. There would be no reasons for war, famine and poverty. There would be free energy, free food, and free shelter for all humans. Scientists would no longer be restricted by the global banking elite from creating innovative inventions that will set humanity free forever. The world would be returned into its' natural state. The world would become a place of abundance for all. People will be free to do whatever they want out of life, never to be restricted from higher powers again. Each human would be recognized as his or her own sovereign. Humans will no longer be divided and will unite as one people instead. The potential of humans is to be master creators of the universe. Would you create this world?

I would like to clarify that these ideas were accumulated by people who have more knowledge over the subject. Here is a book that can explain in greater detail whatever I mentioned here. drive.google.com/.../edit?pli=1
I just thought this information might be helpful. We humans deserve to find our true potential.
I would also like to present this website. https://www.newearthnation.org/
I think the ideas presented on this site align with the plans of the founders of America.
I am a member of New Earth Nation myself.
From the website:
*New Earth Nation is a fellowship of sovereign nations and micro-nations founded in recognition of the primacy of consciousness, the unity of all life and the undeniability of the individual sovereign condition.*

Most Helpful Guy

• You're right about the banking system being corrupt as fuck. They create money out of thin air. At one time money was made of gold, solver and copper, which obviously retain their value, but they were too heavy to carry around in large amounts which led to the banks being created. People would deposit their gold and the bankers would give them a receipt for whenever they wanted to take the gold back out. Instead of swapping gold people swapped the paper receipts because it was just easier, and the bankers realised that people only ever took out their gold 10% of the time. Knowing this they realised that they could give out much more paper receipts than the amount of gold they actually had because a lot of people wouldn't bother taking it out. That's how we got to the way we are today. Our money isn't actually backed up by anything of worth. When you take out a loan or a mortgage they type in numbers on a screen and your signature creates that money out of nothing. They don't move any gold, it isn't backed up by gold, it isn't even backed up by paper money, it's just numbers on a screen. Then you spend years working your ass off paying back money that never existed with interest on top, and they tell you that the reason our countries are in trillions of debt is because of public spending and benefits and whatnot. It's crazy.

I don't think the world would be the way you say it would be without money because the world's resources are finite. Well before the banking system there has always been war, famine, and people lived in tribes, they weren't united. It wouldn't be perfect but we wouldn't be wage slaves at least.

• Thanks for your reply. I'm glad you posted that info, you've presented it way better than I could have. I agree that the corruption extends beyond just the monetary system. I don't believe that resources are finite, for example there's surplus production of food going to waste everyday while people are dying from the illusion of famine. We have the resources to benefit the entire planet. But countless technologies have been suppressed that we have no complete knowledge of that could have transformed the way we live today.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes definitely. But moneyless world does not mean no soavery and things like these. Human beings will also be cruel to one another for survival. It's natural to fight for necessities to survive. Also enslaving would happen in moneyless world. When humans started off using the barter system in trading, things started to have value whether or not measured in monetary terms. That being said, enslaving can still happen, u work in exchange of something

• Being evil is not natural for humans, it was a conditioned thought form forced onto humans to eventually kill themselves off. The reason humans seem so violent and greedy is because the genes that control such behavior have been amplified from generation to generation. The true potential of the violent and greed genes is benevolence. Humans were always meant to be benevolent beings.

• I wouldn't say humans were always meant to be benevolent beings. Essentially were living organisms that need to compete for basic needs. But evolution has made us human beings and through civilization, a species more capable than other beings to reason, understand and learn. So humans can be benevolent if they want to. But unfortunately, in today's world, you're correct, genes hv amplified. Were fed and told that we need to be doing great things, and people get more and more greedy and selfish

• @adena_ I strongly agree with your last 3 sentences. However, humans were not created by evolution. The human genome has been tampered with and blocked from being more than 3% active. Humans are inherently benevolent, but unfortunately humans were conditioned and still are being conditioned to become evil and hate one another.

• Maybe we can, but not now. Humanity aren't ready for this.

Because most of the humans happy about being slave. They're slaves of the system, and they'll defend their system. No matter what. They'll against us, trying stoping us from every arsenal. Because they're not open minded, they believe something, that something always important than any other creative thoughts. Something like religion...

Religion it's a weapon, believe or not, it dosen't change the reality, you'll control the mass of population with fairy tales and false promises, and then they'll follow you blindly. And religion always controling by few peoples.

Can we create new world, with everything free? Harmony with nature? Without money? With full of wisdom? One day humanity can do this, but for now, no. Because they need to face their own created chaos.

Their own darkness will bring their true nature and light. One day, we can do this together :)

• I agree with everything you've said, but humanity will have to face these problems in the near future even if they are not ready. Humans will have to decide between defending the current system or creating a new world.

• That means a war between us and them, sad thing :( If they win this war, then they going to destroy each other, because they always hating each other (always pursuing wars and destruction) and humanity will be collapse, after that their extinction is inevitable :(

What Guys Said 6

• Its sounds good in theory but I don't think it would work like that

• I think there's still a chance that these ideas can be turned into a reality for this world.

• really barbaric, we have laws and most of the penalties for breaking them are fines, we have reason and in over half of the world is living longer and happier lives. society is not barbaric, barbaric would be just killing each other over the simplest of things. barbaric would be almost everybody working only towards the production of food because most jobs would be pointless with out money as a incentive. what you want would put is in another dark age.

p. s no offense but what does the fact that you upvoteing me have to do with anything?

• I upvoted you because I realize my opening post is highly controversial and I'm extremely open to input from others. I have a terrible habit of being very gullible. I think our world can do better. You say that over half of the world is living longer and happier lives. At what cost, though? The other people you didn't mention are dying from war, poverty, and famine. Does that seem like longer and happier lives for all the people on this planet? It may seem like we're modern, but the barbaric past of humanity still exists in today's modern world. I don't like prolonged debates, it's not my style, so I would like to end our conversation. If you want to be the victor, fine by me. I have no intention of winning or losing. I just wanted to give a perspective of how life could be better for all humans on this planet. I've posted two websites on the opening post. If you want, check them out otherwise I have nothing else to offer. I'm aging faster than most humans.

• Don't promote and advocate Communism by criticizing the corrupt system.
    If you want a moneyless society, since human and chimpanzee DNA similarity is as high as 98%, clearly you can live with them.
    #JustOneAdvice

• I'm not promoting and advocating communism. Live with chimpanzees? Why would you put another human down like that? I'm your brother, man.

• They'll find a way to make it about trading stuff and replace money

• You correctly chose your screen name.

Freemasons...

smfh

• Why don't you show us who you really are then? Your purpose is disinformation and misguidance of humanity but you hide behind a veil just like the world elite.

• 'The global banking elite and freemasons have an unlimited money supply while they make everyone else suffer through life.'
    They only have a limited amount of money.

'With a moneyless world, the illusion of scarcity would be over. There would be no reasons for war, famine and poverty. There would be free energy, free food, and free shelter for all humans. Scientists would no longer be restricted by the global banking elite from creating innovative inventions that will set humanity free forever.'
    Scientists often get enough money, and no money doesn't mean anything is free. You still have to work/trade/take the things you want, which could be even worse with nothing stopping you.
    There would still be scarcity of pretty much anything.

The world would be returned into its' natural state. The world would become a place of abundance for all.
    The worlds natural state isn't abundant for all.

'People will be free to do whatever they want out of life, never to be restricted from higher powers again.'
    There would still be laws, rules, regulations, people with more power than you. Money isn't a big factor in this.

'Humans will no longer be divided and will unite as one people instead. The potential of humans is to be master creators of the universe. Would you create this world?'
    We're divided by much more than money. For example, racism causing divides between races in certain areas is nothing to do with money.

I like the ideals you speak of, but it's not really anything to do with money.

• The global banking elite have complete control of everything involving money. They make money out of thin air whenever they want. Scarcity is an illusion created by the global banking elite and freemasons. Many scientists have had their inventions confiscated by the global banking elite. The global banking elite set out a disinformation campaign to make sure these inventions are never known to the public. The research that is shown to the public is heavily controlled by the elite. The world certainly is abundant for all. You're blinded by hatred and greed. This higher power that you speak of only exists because humans refuse to take control of their lives. You're stuck in your world views created by the current society. You're right that not everything has to do with money, but money does affect the lives of almost everyone on this planet. Many people never discover their true potential because they are restricted by a monetary system. No sane person is racist today. This is 2015.

• I have no idea why you believe curiosity is malevolence, hatred and greed. All I was doing was trying to understand your statements by asking for explanations.
      I won't get in the way of transhumanism, it'll likely happen without me as thousands if not millions of people support it publicly, and many more privately.

• I believe I expressed my curiosity wrongly and if you're willing, would like to ask a few questions about your idea, so I can grasp a better understanding.

• socialism and communism don't work. Just go to any ghetto where all are on welfare. Anyone working? No.

• This isn't socialism or communism. The people are in control of the world, not a higher power. In a moneyless society, every human would be able to discover their true potential. They can work on whatever they want as long as they contribute to society. Hoarding and greed would not be allowed. It would be unnecessary to be greedy in a society that provides everything for anyone that contributes to such a society.

• No, we have seen examples over and over. But we have in America isn't working either. The founders had a good plan. A good idea. Letting Congress tax to raise money for itself - that was the downfall... (Constitution prohibits it)

• You're right, the founders of America did have a great plan. But the Rothschild family destroyed that plan in the 1800s. Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln did their best to stop the banking families from destroying America. In the end, they weren't enough to stop them. John F. Kennedy rose up against the banking families in the 1960s. Look what happened to him. I just want to find a world where everyone has a useful purpose. I want everyone to have the ability to find their true potential in this planet and their place in the universe.