People who can't drive, are you excited?

I was wondering as, I can't drive and I don't really care. I'm really not enthusiastic about it, but some people can't wait to get their "freedom"

• I can't drive and I'm not bothered
  • I can't drive and I really want to learn
  • When I couldn't drive I really wanted to learn
  • When I couldn't drive I didn't really care

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a mistake to put off learning, I think - you learn better when you're younger, and it will help your insurance premiums a bit if you've held your licence for longer.

What Girls Said 1

• I can drive but I really don't care. I use driver when im too lazy to drive so its like a whatever to me

What Guys Said 7

• When I couldn't drive I wanted to drive very much, I couldn't wait to learn it. Well, today I drive and I love it.

• I am 46 and never learned to drive - Didn't see the point

• i don't drive and i'm happy... less chances 2 b killed LOL :p

• Why should you be happy

• I can't wait to be in my chill car instead of walking to baskin Robbins under the blazing heat lol

• I know how to drive but I don't have a license. I don't really care to get one either. I just don't see what all the hype is about... sitting still and waving your arms around isn't exactly exciting

• I suffer from motion sickness, I can't deal with odd motion well. Being in a car makes me throw up after minutes, so I don't care about learning how to drive.