So guys can post shirtless here but girls cant?

guys have pics up showing their body but girls do the same and they get taken down. think it's right to discriminate like that?

• yes it's right
  • no it's sexist
  • maybe?
finally someone that sees it how it is

Most Helpful Girl

• Breasts are not sexual organs, they're secondary sex characteristics like an adam's apple or facial hair on a man. Just because society has sexualized breasts doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to show them. Lots of men have foot fetishes, doesn't mean I should be forced to wear boots all the time. In Asian culture, necks are very sexualized, I guess I should wear a turtleneck.

• sad, all these women allow this and don't see what's happening

• Actually, laws get to decide that. You can get arrested for public indecency no matter how much you feel like "nobody else gets to decide that".
      Showing breasts doesn't challenge sexist thoughts. You need to get real and be realistic about how the world operates instead of pretending that walking around topless is the cure to sexist thoughts. -_- It's not.

• Gay Marriage was illegal until today. If nobody fought for that, it wouldn't have been legalized. laws aren't always what's right. If girls don't post topless pictures the subject would never be talked about. I never said it was the cure, it's a way of bringing light to the problem because if we just try to talk about it nobody will listen.

What Girls Said 7

• Breasts are considered as sexual objects.
    A guy will jerk off to a girl's breast.
    A girl will not masturbate to a guy's chest.
    Breasts are considered to have a correlation with pornography because there is a sexual connotation with them (titty f*cking, licking, sucking, fodling). A woman is not going to f*ck a man's chest. It's just not the same. I don't find it to be sexist.

• so you give men power over your body and what you do with it. gotcha

• the question says nothing about walking around in public nor forcing anyone. I'm just saying it's your right to choose for yourself and you shouldn't be judged if you did. this isn't a perfect world, hence sexism, but if it was it shouldn't be made a rule that you can't do as a man can

• @Asker I wasn't speaking to you, addressing your viewpoint, or asking for your opinion. Not sure why you feel the need to keep repeating yourself like a broken record when it's obvious you're not being spoken to

• guys dont have boobs. even if they do.. they are not attractive... ''different anatomy so different rules.''.

• Actually men have breast tissue and can get breast cancer. Educate yourself

• read my comment dear.. i said if they do.. they are not attractive.. it was a funny thing.. try reading carefully.. and get it.. and if you dont then just move... no need to teach me. i am a med student.. and lets have a clap for you cuz you know about man boobs. good for you...

• Women aren't allowed to be sexual or not sexual or anything. We should just sit in the kitchen making sandwiches, yeah? I don't actually believe this but there are a lot of weird things that are the general wisdom that don't make any sense to me.

• That's a completely different topic

• @esplorare right, because some people going against a centuries old taboo in the modern day means the taboo doesn't exist anymore.

Yes, asker, I'm aware of what you're asking and it also depends on where you live. There is no such censorship in Europe , but there is in North America.

• Those are your words, not mine. I never said the taboo didn't exist but the common reality of our modern era is that many women are very sexual/sexual everything and don't give a f*ck how society feels about it lol Just sayin

• Yes if it's a pic of mom breast feeding, I think its sexist but nothing you could do really now that it's so sexualized

• Most people are disturbed by that and guys are extremely distracted by it. Some might take the picture and try to fap to it.

• that happens when a girl wears bikinis or leggings. should those be censored then?

• I guess it could be weird for other girls, but girls already check each other out lol
      anyway I don't think it's a good idea to flood the internet with em, just saying you have the right

• We do have the right just they will be taken down and other people will look down on you and think your attention seeking and stuff. :(

• Bare titties are sexual and I don't see to em.

• It's like this. Would you mind your dad walking around with no shirt on? Would you mind your mother walking around with her boobs out? Or your brother shirtless and your sis shirtless...
    I think you know mens bodies and women's bodies are different.

• They're really not except for in the crotch area. everyone has breasts and nips

• They do, but men don't exactly grow more boobs how women do. It's like how on TV or movies, they'll show penis but either children or a scaled down size of an adult man. They dont usually show a big dick that's grown after puberty, or they might show balls or dick separately but not together. I don't know, it's hard to explain but it is different. I used to hate it when it was summer time and men could go shirtless in the heat, but in all honesty why would I walk around topless for anyway. Let's be real, guys are pervs lol... I'm not complaining haha, but you are.
      Either way, boobs aren't the same as just nipples.

What Guys Said 3

• I think that is societies rules rather than actual biological criteria - Pre missionaries a lot of native women didn't think twice about going topless - It was religious purification that made them cover up.

• http://i.imgur.com/c9613bG.jpg
    I like to live the life of crime! GOSH I'M SO REBELLIOUS!

• surprised this wasn't reported yet you vile temptress!!

• Probably because breasts are a secondary sexual characteristic. Didn't you pay attention in biology?