Would you join your race in a race war?

Lets say a race war breaks out in america (or whichever country you are from) would you join your race to fight the other races?

Its like the the point of no return where its all out

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Seeing as I'm multi-ethnic, that would be pretty hard.

• No, I find that to be incredibly idiotic, foolish, and a complete smack in the face to all the individuals who suffered and even died for HUMAN PROGRESS.

• If that happened in the USA then I'm leaving the second it happens and not come back. That would be the most dumbest war.

• No. I'd be more likely to kill myself than join awful white people do awful things.

• No I have bi racial family members and more non black friends plus it's sick to kill over race. I rather do suicide.

• I would just sit and "These people are idiots. 😒".

• i would never join a war..

• No, because it's a stupid thing to fight over.

• Well I'm black so I'm gonna join my race.

• Fuck no

Gonna dig a hole and hide underground with the ants

• No, how dumb

• Im mixed... sooo I dont know how that would work lol

• It wouldn't be much of a war when we are all part of the same race, the human race.

• I don't know that's a hard one but if they try to hurt my family they going down

What Guys Said 28

• A race war is just what those in power seem to want. All it will result in is loads of bloodshed and then in the end they'll use it as an excuse to be more heavy handed and controlling in the same way they're using the "war on terror" to take away more and. more of our freedoms and invading our privacy more and more. Eventually you won't be able to take a shit in privacy. It's stupid. It's a lose-lose situation for all but those at the top. If that did happen I'd defend myself and my family, I don't start fights but I don't take any shit either.

• I'd just move.

• Never.
    .
    .
    This has never seemed more appropriate:
    tickets.opscode.com/.../...nymore-97176211932.jpeg

• As a black American, it totally depends on the cause. I'm not going to bandwagon on a cause without me analyzing it first!

• Would i join in a race war? Nah.
    Would i join in a religious war? Yes xD.

• Not a big fan of the white race

• I would join no side in a race war.

• If they come kill me, I'd kill them first... but... eh... what is my race? *stares at his blue skin*

• My people will kill you with numbers

• I would join the side that is right.

• There is no such thing as a 'right side' in war.

• You do realize that the allies had their fair share of war crimes. The only difference between them and the Nazis is that for one, their's weren't publicized much if at all and they were, of course, on a smaller scale. But they were there none the less. Shooting of prisoners as well as the rapes of countless women.

And let's not speak about the Soviets.

• Depending on how they conducted themselves, all sides might find me annoying. My very marriage would rankle them. ;) I would be neutral, but I would promptly deck anyone who messed with me or my family, whether black, white, or anything in between.

• No, this whole racial division crap is just flat out stupid, whites in the 1800's - 1960's where just plain dumb to think they are better than anyone becayse they are white, and certain (defiantly not all) African Americans are equally as stupid to believe they deserve special treatement for being black. Race is literally just a fucking skin pigmentation, now back to your question, if there was a war I would use the ensuing chaos to loot, and make money not fall into the stupidity

• why guess would be I would be dragged into it, and not by my own race. then I would defend myself and my family

• No, I am not any kind of racist.

Furthermore, I think an all-out race war is extremely unlikely.

• Race = subspecies, which humans don't have.

I wouldn't join in on an ethnicity war, though. White people ain't squad; I'd rather see everyone involved in it die tbh so we could move on from it.

• Id like to say yeah but in reality i think id be scared to do so. If it was to protect my friends and family then yes 100%

• I would grab popcorn and get a free war movie played out in front of me

• I wouldn't join such a thing.

• War fuck that spread love xD

• This is fucked up

• i'll be sitting on the sidelines laughing at you silly humans.

• Hell No, I'm not a big fan of my race... I'll go with Germany if I had to choose a country.

• Listen sucka. I’m blacker than the ace of spades and more militant than you and your whole damned army put together. And while you’re out there chanting at rallies and brow beating politicians, I’m taking out any money frontin’ sucker on a humble that gets in my way, so I'll tell you what. When your so-called Revolution starts, you call me and I'll be right down in front showing you how it's done. But until then, you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP when grown folks is talkin!

• “So where do you think America might divide itself into two factions that could fight a sustained civil war?" Reuben demanded.

tor**** smiled. "Red state, blue state."

"That's cheap media graphics. You might as well say rural versus urban."

"I do say that. But the geographical division is still clear. The Northeast and the West Coast against the South and the middle, with some states torn apart because they're so evenly balanced."

"No one's going to fight over those differences."

tor**** smiled his maddening superior smile. "The rhetoric today is already as hot-blooded and insane and hate-filled as it was over slavery before the first Civil War-and even then, most people refused to believe war was possible until Fort Sumter fell."

"One thing," said Reuben. "One tiny thing."

"Yes?" said tor****.

"The U. S. Army is absolutely dominated by red-state ideals. There are some blue-staters, yes, of course. But you don't join the military, as a general rule, unless you share much of the red-state ideology."

"So because the red-staters control the Army, you think there can't be a civil war... What if the White House were in the control of blue-staters? What if the President ordered American troops to fire on American citizens who fought for red-state ideals?"

"We obey the President, sir."

"Because you're thinking you'd be called to fire on neo-fascist militia nut groups from Montana," said tor****. "What if you were told to fire on the Alabama National Guard?"

"If Alabama was in rebellion, then I'd do it at once."

"If," said tor****. "We just got our first 'if' from Soldier Boy. You would obey the President 'if.'" tor**** grinned in triumph. "Civil wars are fought when leaders find out what those 'ifs' are and exploit them. I would only shoot at my neighbor 'if.' And then a politician tells you that the 'if' has happened."

They all regarded tor**** in silence, waiting for the clincher that they knew was coming.

"The ideology doesn't matter. You're right, no one cares enough. So here's when you'll get ready to shoot your neighbor: When you're convinced that your neighbor is arming himself to shoot you.”

Excerpt From: Orson Scott Card. “Empire.”

• That's "T. o. r. r. e. n. t," not "torrent."

• Wait, what? It didn't censor it that time?

• Reuben well knew how that worked. Few Serbs, Croats, or Muslims in the old Yugoslavia even imagined they could go to war-the intermarriage rate was so high that it was obvious you could never sort out one group from another.

But all it took was a handful of nuts with guns shooting at you because your parents were Croats, even if you never cared. If they're attacking you because you're part of a group, then when you fire back, you do it as a member of that group. "You get forced onto one side or the other whether you want to or not," said Reuben, "once the bullets start to fly."

"The bullets don't even have to fly," said tor****, nodding. "You just have to believe they're trying to shoot you. Wars are fought because we believe the other team's threats."

"Which suggests," said Reuben, "that wars are also lost because one side didn't believe until it was too late.”

• If Obama breaks the US financially, and the seeds are sown, there will be fighting and it will break down by race. I will fight.

• Yes I would.

• If it's just a handful of people being extreme, no.

If it was an apocalyptic scenario (ie, fake and would never happen) and my own survival demanded it, then yes.

• Well i'm mixed so that is going to be a hard decision for me to make