So does anybody know if it's hard to learn the guitar? (Electric)?

I wanted to learn how to play it I know I can get lessons don't know how much it cost and I want to learn a few Metallica songs

Most Helpful Guy

• Initially, yes it's hard to learn the chords, your hands will be all over the place and you will constantly stop in frustration at how slow it's taking, however once you pass this period it picks up. I advise taking real lessons for the beginning period as it's the hardest stage to get through.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it would be difficult. I play piano at an intermediate level and tried violin, but just couldn't move my fingers that way. Just me, though.

What Guys Said 2

• Learning the chords and timing takes the most time but with practice it will come.

• There are things we want to learn and its hard, but its worth a challenge, if you want something, you must have it whatever it takes, hardness is not an option if you really want something to learn/have 👍🏼