In this question you are an elf, what do you do?

What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I'm an elf. I live in the fores, but sometimes I travel to a beautiful valley just half a day away. I eat nectar but mostly essence of the forest. I wear clothes that materialize from no where, are non gmo, cruelty free, smell of lilac and roses, and are also light weight and stylish.

I have deep and old friendships with trees and stags with huge antlers and also small animals like rabbits and owls.

I help my injured friends and sleep on the grass or leaf litter.

I'm mega powerful and have mother nature on my side. So, if you mess with me or my crew cause I'll rip the water out of each of your cells and sprinkle it on a sapling.

• Shine my green shoes

• Does that mean I get to be hylian? If so I would be the happiest person in the world and learn how to play the ocarina. :D

ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-46117395216933_2269_41614287

• What kind of elf? Domestic one? lol

If it's like LOTR's type I would be fighting hard instead of using a fucking muggle device.

What Guys Said 8

• Again my imagination sucks - Go on a quest to Mordor

• Become the chose hero of hyrule and save princess zelda lol.

• Scientifically try to determine why the hell I'm only an elf if this question.

that dude needs a wider array of colours in his wardrobe too.

• Travel to Mordor and defeat the wicked witch of the west after throwing the head of medusa into the flames.

• Find some short guy and say
    "And my bow"

• works with santa clause

• What that specific elf? Not like Legolas or something... Either way you'd be swimming in women.

• Is this a gay elf?