(Quiz) What kind of cookie are you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelysanders/what-kind-of-cookie-are-you#.gbrv9Adw

You got: Double Chocolate Cookie
Dude, you’re fucking metal. You’re like *realness* given human form. People would probably be a little scared of you if you weren’t so clearly awesome that they just want to BE you.
(Quiz) What kind of cookie are you?

8) 8) 8)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have never expected this as an option but hey it sounds pretty awesome not as awesome as your delicious chocolate self but hey i am not complaining :)

You got: Christmas Cookie
    You’re a star! Joy probably isn’t your middle name, but it is an emotion you frequently experience. Seriously, you’re so fun to be around that literally every day with you is like Christmas. Lucky you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Christmas Cookie
    You’re a star! Joy probably isn’t your middle name, but it is an emotion you frequently experience. Seriously, you’re so fun to be around that literally every day with you is like Christmas. Lucky you. Recipe: Linzer Stars

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...6f97d0b1c20889775e-0.jpg

Booo!! I wanted to be a racist cookie. Or a black one so I can say I am black

What Guys Said 19

• this is bullshit I thought I was gonna get sugar cookie. the fuck.

You got: Shortbread

You understand the true meaning of swag. Sometimes you order your bagel with butter UNDER the cream cheese, because no one’s fucking stopping you. That said, you don’t get carried away; you always keep it classy. Recipe: Millionaire’s Shortbread

• You got: Double Chocolate Cookie
    Dude, you’re fucking metal. You’re like *realness* given human form. People would probably be a little scared of you if you weren’t so clearly awesome that they just want to BE you. Recipe: Quadruple Chocolate Fudgy Pudding Cookies

• Christmas cookie. I'm curious to know what most of those questions had to do with cookies or baking or anything like that.

• I got Christmas Cookie

• You got: Peanut Butter Cookie
    You’re chill as heck, dude. Nobody knows how to hang like you do. Hey, who’s bringing the brewskis? Oh, that’s right, it’s you. Way to be.

@Pyramid_Princess your turn :) I got Peanut Butter Cookie let's see what you get!

thefoodilove.files.wordpress.com/.../...baf5_b.jpg

• Aww i keep trying to get onto that link, but i can't 😖 i'd love to see what cookie i am lol

• @Pyramid_Princess got this :)

You got: Ginger Cookie
      PURE SASS, baby. You’re not putting up with anybody else’s bullshit, or following anyone else’s lead. You always know what’s hip, because it’s whatever you’re doing. Recipe: Chewy Ginger Cookies.

• Hhaha and it describes me perfectly!! I can't believe how accurate it is! LOL!

• You got: Peanut Butter Cookie

• I don't need a test for that, i am a 'jodekoek', that can be translated as jewish cookie but it isn't sure that there is really a connectin with jewish

www.muijsbanket.nl/.../...spakenburgse_plakken.jpg

• One that's been dipped in hot chocolate for ten minutes and would snap into pieces if you looked at it funny.

• Double Chocolate cookie too! D:

• You got: Christmas Cookie

• You got: Double Chocolate Cookie

FUKKEN RADICAL

• You got:
    Peanut Butter Cookie

• You got: Shortbread
    You understand the true meaning of swag. Sometimes you order your bagel with butter UNDER the cream cheese, because no one’s fucking stopping you. That said, you don’t get carried away; you always keep it classy.

• You got: Double Chocolate Cookie
    Dude, you’re fucking metal. You’re like *realness* given human form. People would probably be a little scared of you if you weren’t so clearly awesome that they just want to BE you lol got this

• I don't even need to take that test, im the most delicious cookie of all time!

by the way, i got Double Chocolate Cookie too :D

• Bored again 😜?

I got the same result... LOL

• Double Chocolate Cookie

• Same Double Chocolate Chip.

• I swear on every single quiz in gag history I always get the same answer as you

What Girls Said 16

• You got: Peanut Butter Cookie

You’re chill as heck, dude. Nobody knows how to hang like you do. Hey, who’s bringing the brewskis? Oh, that’s right, it’s you. Way to be. Recipe: Classic Peanut Butter Cookies

I.. wanted.. to be.. double chocolate, too😢

• You got: Peanut Butter Cookie
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...c94322692622ff5dc-41.jpg

• You got: Snickerdoodle
    You get along with everyone and everyone wants to get along with you, because you’re as cute as a button. If there’s a sweet-ass party happening this weekend, you’re the one throwing it. Which isn’t to say you don’t also know how to correctly conduct a solo booze-and-Netflix binge night. Recipe: Fat Fluffy Snickerdoodles

• You got: Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
    You’re mature, subtle, and sophisticated, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Nobody could ask for a better friend; you give great advice. You probably never park in handicapped spaces and you wear sunscreen regularly. But guess whose skin is gonna be ***flawless 20 years down the road?

• You got: Snickerdoodle

• You got: Chocolate Chip Cookie

You’re a classic, all-American beauty — but you’re humble about it. You can be a little salty when you first meet people, but once you get to know them you’re awfully sweet. While you may seem simple, on the inside you’ve got serious feels. You might even be harboring a few dark, gooey secrets.

• You got: Christmas Cookie

• You got: Christmas Cookie

• You got: Christmas Cookie

(Don't mind me going through all your quizzes...)

• You got: Christmas Cookie

• You got: Coconut Macaroon
    Face it, you’re a weirdo! But in the most adorkable way. Keep practicing that ukelele, because someday soon you’re gonna get an offer to star in your own musical sitcom.

Sadly I don't like Coconut Macaroons 😭 I wish I was a yummy cookie, but it's right about me being a weirdo😂

• You got: Double Chocolate Cookie

Dude, you’re fucking metal. You’re like *realness* given human form. People would probably be a little scared of you if you weren’t so clearly awesome that they just want to BE you. Recipe:

• You got: Christmas Cookie

• Christmas cookie

• You got: Shortbread

• I'm also double chocolate. I love those cookies. Makes me hungry.