Should I screw my dentist?

And by screw, I mean not pay him the remaining $400 I owe him. Fucked up my dental crowns and shaved down a tooth that didn't need shaving. I keep trying to talk it out with him and his boss and they keep telling me the work is perfect, but thats BS cause my mouth has been bothering me for almost a year. He won't fix it.

I am thinking of not paying him whats left. I don't care about credit.

WWGD? What would Gag do? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• When the bill comes all you do, if you recognize it's from him
    don't open the bill and mail it return to sender,, No bill collector
    can send anyone to jail.. Now they can garnish one's wages if
    they know you're bank account but you better to sue him for what
    he did or just ignore the bill ,

What Guys Said 11

• I would go to another dentist and if they confirm work was bad, you have a case.

• i would get a lawyer

• Sue him and complain to the licensing board to take his license away. He wouldn't do that to a man.

• haha for a moment there I was like why would you fuck your dentist.

• k whatever do it

• Fuck that shithead

• Screw him, it's capitalism if he didn't get the full amount from you

• He would have done better work with single payer.

• I've paid him in full before for other work. I noticed he has a bad habit of over filing teeth. Should have went to someone else.

• if you think he did work that wasn't needed, take him to court

• sue his ass

• I know in california they can't sue you for any amount under $1000 so I'd say fuck him and not pay it.

• No, trust me, you don't want to do that. Trust me

What Girls Said 4

• Why do I feel like this is a trick question and I'm going to receive comments from this guy saying Why did you encourage her not do it...

thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/.../...ogo.jpg

• Oh that kind of screw... That's what happens when you don't finish reading lol

You can try but it might start contreversy. You should either sue him for doing a poor job and messing up your teeth, hassling you to pay for something that he didn't do right, and for whatever other reason smyiu want.

Or just don't pay and he'll leave you alone or sue you and then counter sue him for everything I just said.

It's probably better if you do it first the judge might think the job was done fine and you just don't want to pay him if he is the one that sues you first.

• Yes you should.

• Wouldn't you get in trouble?

• What do you mean by: "I dont care about credit"