Would you rather get Stabbed or Shot?

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

• stabbed. And I have been both shot and stabbed. It isn't like the movies. Bullets do a lot of damage. Knives can but not like a bullet.

1|0
    0|0
    • omg =( that must hurt a lot

• it hurts more after to be honest. But a bullet breaks bone and creates a whole area of damaged tissue. It is a large area, not like in the movies. A knife is small compared to that.

What Guys Said 14

• Probably shot, sounds cooler... I mean neither is ideal but getting shot sounds like a better story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shot it would kill you quicker

0|0
    0|0
  • Shot. Should be less painful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shot being stabbed is an experience its confusing and it hurts you can feel them purposely maiming you and the stab hurts worse when it's pulled out

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it like to die or to just withstand? Like if it was my leg I'd rather get stabbed but if I was about to get exacuted I'd choose a gun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stabbed with a gun!

0|2
    0|0
  • Shot for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Stab, it takes like 30 stabs to kill a man. A shot can easily cause so much damage it'd take only 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Shot. Being stabbed seems worst. Having a person penetrate you with a knife is to personal. A bullet tends to go right through you while a knife can twist or just stay inside of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • shot , bc its quick so i don't have to feel the whole pain

0|0
    0|0
  • Shot for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • shot. . . . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where and what with, but probably stabbed.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Shot in the head - I think if done right this is the most painfree way of dying actually, according to scientists you won't even hear the sound of the shot anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • Shot because being stabbed your probably going to just bleed out. Which wouldn't be nice. So I rather have an instant death.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i'm to be killed, shot, because it would shock my system, if to survive, stabbed, for the same reason, lol, as in, i wouln't shock my system as bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Jesus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shot.

I'm not a pumpkin, don't carve me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather get shot because it's probably less painful

0|0
    0|0
  • If I die, I better look badass while doing it. I'd rather get shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither! They both draw blood

0|0
    0|0
  • Shot I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe shot but I don't know how either feel.

0|0
    0|0