Is 3.53 considered a decent gpa for a college student?

Majoring in STEM (Information Technology and Programming). I feel so stupid at times 😭

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a decent GPA. I only got 2.85 but then again I don't study, and I simply wing through everything

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah that sounds good to me

• STEM - Science, Technilogy. Engineering and Math. A bit different than just IT and Progrsmming, though both are encompassed by STEM. I'm sure 3.5 is good enough.

• Probably not high enough for a good school.

• it's good gpa I feel stupid soetimes when I take STEM major

• Yes stop bragging

• It's not always about a grade you get in class. It's how you apply the knowledge in your career.

• Yeah, you beat me. I had a 2.5. I got no job, but I don't really care. I'm going to become the most successful guy ever with no money. :D

• Yeah that's just fine, what matters is applied knowledge in your programming courses.

• Lol. Thats a great gpa especially for a STEM student

• yes, it is fine.

• It is good, but not outstanding.

What Girls Said 2

• It is above average at the University of Toronto where the professors bel curve the marks. I heard an 60 at U of T is an 85 at York.

• Isn't that like a B?