What can I eat after 2 days of wisdom teeth removed?

can I eat rice or will it get stuck inside? I know only soft food and cold but I'm very concerned of what I can and cannot eat. I do have few list that the dentist gave me but I wanna know more. Also when is it safe to exercise?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait to start exercising until your stitches come out at the very least. If you're going to eat rice (which could get stuck in your craters) be sure to rinse extreme thoroughly with salt water. Make sure nothing is left, because this will probably become infected.

What Guys Said 3

• Stick with pudding rice, custard and smooth yoghurt for a few days - I would wait 24 hours before exercise.

• I ate pretty much whatever I wanted after mine got removed, other than really hard foods. I was just very careful when I chewed it and I gargled water our mouthwash when I finished.

• Rice is good because is mushy, as for exercise that depends on the need they give you and how you feel. If they drug you to the point of you spinning while walking exercise shouldn't be attempted, but if your feeling great and on little meds, go for it. Thankfully wisdom teeth heal quick and exercise shouldn't effect the base surgery

What Girls Said 4

• I would avoid rice. Its been 12 years since my wisdom teeth were removed but If you want to eat something try chicken noodle soup without celery - home made preferrably or maybe tomato and egg soup if you know how to make it. Maybe apple juice or mango juice - have you considered going on a master cleanse for 3 days while you are in recovery node?

• I wouldn't eat anything hard, or with small particles lime that..
    Stick with soups, ice cream, bread.. After a week it's better. But it'll hurt to accidentally chew in the hole for a while.

• I know its gross but you can blend food and drink it/:
    don't do rice it'll get stuck in the holes.
    also if you do blend don't drink with a straw because it can cause dry socket.

• only liquids!