Ok guys how do you feel about Mexicans in the United States?

Hate is welcome i guess thoo I will see who you are

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think badly of them if anything I think they are hard working people and appreciate what they have

What Girls Said 5

• I'm fine with it. This is a country of immigrants so I don't really understand I can hate then as immigrants and not hate everyone else.
    Also I've seen the harsh poverty some of them live in and I imagine if I was in their position I be looking for any way out too.

• Never had a problem with them.

• I don't mind them. They did a really good job of painting my parents' house last week.

• I think mexican people are stigmatized by stereotypes and yet obviously they are some hard working people and also my dad is half hispanic

• Well I like mexican guys and oh gosh the girls have such nice curves

What Guys Said 14

• 0|0
  • Some cool peeps that the media likes to attack
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._1890141182_n.jpg

• Mexicans aren't hated here in the US. Most people say that they only have problems with people (from any country or continent) who come into their country illegally and take everything that the country hands them for granted. I'm an Mexican-American so I've never ran into a lot of racists have hostility towards me. However, there will always be a lot of cowardly racist trolls venting and ranting behind the computers while the social media makes this issue (of both sides) much worse than it really is.

• If they came here legally, speak English , obey the law, and assimilate (as opposed to still considering themselves Mexicans) then I have no problem with them.

• In parts of the south they must be close to the dominant section of the population - I think they add new dimensions to American life.

• I'm ok with it. I'd prefer they came legally, but I understand, I think, why they wouldn't. But I have nothing against them. We're a nation of immigrants.

• I LOVE MEXICAN PEOPLE AND THEIR FOOD!

• as long as they come her legally I don't care, but what I hate is when they come in illegally instead of getting deported they get all the benefits, WIC, food stamps, help with rent, and they get all the scholarships

• They're cool and awesome

• Viva mexico

• I don't care. But, some the illegals are definitely causing problems along the border.

• Man some of my closest homies are mexicans

• I love Mexicans.

• not Mexican but most of them think all Hispanic people are, just here for the answers