Do you care about your level/MHO System and Downvotes?

I was so excited and happy at the beginning when I gained level and a lot of MHO but since I noticed that here on GAG we have a lot of trolls and downvoters, I don't give a shit anymore about this whole rating system. What about you ladies and gentelmen?

• Yes, I do care about it
  • No, I don't care about it
  • The whole rating system is pain in the ass

Most Helpful Guy

• Your level just reflects number of points you have and amount of time you spend on account.
    MHO percentage some do care about and would be very careful about what they comment on.
    Downvotes don't matter if you rack up points elsewhere but your MHO suffers.
    It is your choice do you want points fast or build up an MHO reputation - I get 10 to 20 MHOs a day but still am at 10% because I answer so many questions.

What Girls Said 6

• I care about my level, the higher the better for me. As for MHO, I like when someone selects my answer, but I don't mind if they doesn't.
    And the downvotes, sometimes I care about them, other times I don't. It depends on the subject.

• Not really. I especially don't pay attention to down votes

• No, not really. :)

• No I do not care

• I like the other stuff mentioned, but having to choose the MHO and following with ratings is just a pain, honestly.

• I only care about my xper level

What Guys Said 9

• MHO is not 'Most Helpful Opinion', MHO is the person who told the asker what they wanted to hear and or kissed their arse the most.

• Yes, I have the same feeling, usually the asker chooses the answer which has the same opinion as the asker.

• I think MHO isn't entirely accurate, i often give opinions on questions that have already received MHO so my rating is poop lol!

Also, i have had people who downvoted every single opinion i posted...
    No i dont care really

• I am indifferent. I just answer question and chat with friends. I get xper for doing that. So I like the way it is setup.

• Absolutely not! I got a feeling some people think I spam for xper points but nopeeeee

• Not really no, but I do try to give the best possible answer I can

• Voted B. I just come here to help or to seek help.

After joining GaG, i am getting less grumpy and more friendly, day by day.

• Nope I don't care about this system. Yiippppeeeeee..

• I got downvoted for existing in the forums. I will have my revenge.

• I got 6 down votes last week and each time killed myself. I'm grateful that my cat knows CPR.

• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is a lifesaving technique useful in many emergencies, including heart attack or near drowning, in which someone's breathing or heartbeat has stopped.