Thoughts on seeing a black guy driving a car painted like the general lee?

So one of the things I've always wanted was to drive the General Lee, but since that can't happen I have the next because thing. I finally have enough money to havve my car painted to look like the General. Doing this for two reasons. 1) Because I'm sick the the confederate flag crap that's been going around lately. 2) Because Dukes of Hazard was part of my childhood. Your thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Go for it. If it's something you've always wanted you shouldn't let people stop you because they're getting pissy over a flag.

• Oh hey that's guys car is painted like the general lee

• Idc, actually I'd probably think his a hick.

• Well I am from the south and have a bit of country in me.

• Then go for it! Have to get an 8 track put in. Lol

• Awesome, who cares...

• I know. Next step is the horn.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you could get grief from blacks and whites. I don't know it is delicate at the moment but at the end of the day it is your choice. Will it be plain sailing I am not sure?

• It's a reference to a hilarious, old, tv show. I think you might get some flak but not the kind that matters.

• As long as it's a green car the only ones with a problem with it are obviously racist.

• I would think ha, Dukes of Hazard

• Go for it. Would make my day to see you driving around in that.