Why are white guys seen as weaker?

No racism, trolling nor any pent up butthurt-ness here. Just confusion. Why is it that White men are seen as not as "real men" as (oh geez how do I NOT piss people off with this?) black guys?

By a lot of women, mostly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have heard of this though I have not personally witnessed it. I think the reason is that whites are continuously gilt tripped into being particularly apologetic to any and all groups of people. This would then make them look less confident since they would be more prone to avoiding conflict with said groups for fear of being viewed as racist/prejudice. I also think that at least here in america blacks are portrayed as being "tough" just because they have nothing else. Its an overcompensation, they feel that they have to prove themselves to there community and others, which is why black neighborhoods at least where I live (chicago) tend to be the most violent. They feel they have lesser value for being poor and thus need to reassert ther masculinity in other ways by trying to act tough and confident. I have also heard it argued that this is in part because divorce has ravaged the black community and so with out father figures to show them how to be men, they create a characture of masculinty, the hyper sex, hyper macho image in order to emmulate there idea of what it means to be men. This is just from various things I have heard and are obviously only hypothesiss (I don't know the plural on that) and shouldn't be taken as truth, since it could be all of these things or none of them.

What Girls Said 7

• They aren't "weaker" this is American racist politics, look at the Klitscko brothers who dominated Box in the last 10 years but have no credits for their race because is forbidden because of American racial politics? Look at the great fighters of UFC and you will see thousands of whites, blacks and only Asians are really weak.

The problem of America are your shit sports like Basktball and other things who you only have blacks and all racist fantasies created to feed the self-esteem of blacks and the "anti-racist" racist things against white to please the haters of other races and keep the American racist social engineering.

Also, white guys are the tallest people in the world, look at wikipedia average height.

And yes, I know you're trolling, I know you're a gay white masochist loser who have fetish in blacks against the masculinity of your own race invented in the USA first to please the self-esteem of the black guys against white guys, then some americans learned to enjoy and masturbate for this shit, also have many Asian boys losers and other men trying to troll and attack white guys using all the racial fetishes and things invented against white in America with them trying to look "not racist" being racist against own "whites" and trying to invent excuses to let people have their construct racist fantasies.

I'm tired of this American disgusting racial culture. The only race really weak who you can see in fighting sports, average height, everything, are Asians, white men are always winners of strong men world sports, are winners in fighting sports, and are living with these white fetishist self-hating losers of the internet and the other haters who are pampered because the "anti-racism" is basically made only to please when a black boy or any other race feel hurt.

Alsos, I don't remember no women saying it outside of your fetish or black boy disgusting delusion fantasies.

Fuck you.

• Hey, drop the ego. I was only asking a question. I am not trolling (unless you are physically unable to read you'll see that I am indeed careful not to break fragile egos like yours.) and me being gay is bullshit. Where the hell did you get that idea. Just the mere fact that you are using gay as an insult proves your immaturity. Plus, why are you blaming American culture on me? I swear to God if you're some British bitch who's butthurt about the revolutionary war or some shit then you have bigger issues than my question.

• Also the tallest people in the world are actually the Dinka tribe of Sudan

• Because people assume whites have it easy and don't have much of a struggle to deal with.
    Especially compared to a black man who has to climb the ladder of acceptance in society.
    So by some whites are seen as weak because they feel everything is handed to them in life.

• I don't know, why are black women seen as more masculine when we're just as feminine as any other girl/women from any other race? The only difference is we're known to take less shit. :T

• By who? I never heard of that. Of anything that stereotype tends to be toward Asian men.

• Nobody, are a group of losers on internet who are obsessed, some blacks wanting to feed their own fetish fantasy "ego" world and sometimes mixed with "hate" against white men, "some" angry Asian boys wanting revenge against white guys because they think in themselves bad and blame white guys for this, and white self-hater loser guys who jerk off for the racial fetish fantasy of being wimp loser male with all this race shit who are invented only by USA. It's become a fetish, way of some black guys try to have self-esteem on internet attacking white guys, Asian guys attack white guys using some things invented against white guys who can be a movie, news, propaganda, something invented by Americans, and some white men who are losers jerk off wanting to see themselves and their own race as a loser male in his sex fantasies of emasculation, have attention while the pleasure against others of own race, humiliation, self-hating, lack of self-esteem, sick people of the internet.

• I heard from my lecturer in a uni lesson mixed and black peoples genetics tend to make them very strong physically. I believe that to be true in most cases. We are built that bit stronger.

• Never known of that... Here in Puerto Rico white guys are worshipped, you might as well say. And you can even go somewhere like El Paso TX because I've been there too and white guys are adored! I've never known of white guys to be seen as "weak"

• Black guys always seem angry and are very confident!!

What Guys Said 22

• How are black guys seen as real men? Gangster shit? Nah, that isn't what a man is. It's your weird ass perception that's weak.

• I thought my people are seen as weak. Nice to know we're not.

• Guess I didn't get the memo.

• In a stereotypical world white men would be perceived among the weakest along with Asian but the Asians are perceived as more intelligent - I think it is fairer to judge people individually rather than by their race.

• It all depends on who you're asking. It's more a matter of personal taste. But you'll get a different answer from any given demographic I guess.

• By whom exactly?

• I'd like to think that all these ridiculous racial stereotypes are starting to die out. There are strong guys from every race. In my experience there are an equal amount of strong individuals from every race. I know that this is what you are saying, and I agree.

• I think it has something to do with us always being portrayed as nerds or loners in movies. When ever i see a loser or a weakling in movies or a guy getting bullied, he white. Where as the bully or athletes are always black or brown. I dont think girla think of white guys as being weaker, just not as aggreasive i think.

• You seem to forget the Vikings. The Vikings were some of the toughest most hard white men around. If black people are so hard and tough why has Africa been ruled by every people on earth. Also tell that to Tank Abbott, Ken Shamrock, Brock Lesnar those guys seem like real hard tough white men.

• Aham, yeah, interesting. Hey, we learn something new every day, right? ;)

• because we have been bullied by everybody that if we do stick up for our self it is seen as racist

• They are the most previledge race. So, easier life =less conditioning to be tougher. Same goes to hot chicks that are inside like underdeveloped children since society favors them to get sex or status. Beauty is a status boosterfor those u hold it and own it.

• How are they privledged?

• If u want a well structure answer, read sociology of cultural differences.

Race is a social structure of power, privilege, and even beauty.

• But I have to say they can be tough in a sense of discipline and self mastery. It's a false assumption one must have muscles and an agressive and even territorial attitude. In the 21st century, a strong man is focused and educated enough to work hard, love his surroundings and not let personal demons get in the way of success. He has to be multi dimensional and it's all mental.

• Decency and intelligence are sometimes perceived as a weaknesses.

• stereotypes

• Its the Jewish media's portrayal of white men. We built this country and now they demonize us.

• Yeah i see a lot of white guys that really act like kids

• Well because you're normally not used to the harsh weather conditions that we have to face.

• I don't know where you got that impression. Maybe they're less prone to violence but doesn't that make them smarter? hmm?

• Not real men? Which group has held the most power since Roman times? White men.

• By who? Black men? (please don't piss off.)

• Not weaker. Less aggressive.

Probably because rich people (ie, white people) use subterfuge more than outright force.

• This holds some truth.

• Right, I sit around scheming against everybody else in my off time. I've almost finished installing the secret firepole in the back of my closet so I can quickly reach my scheming den, but for now I have to use the stairs.

• I don't really know either. I guess more nerdy guess and loners tend to be white