Have you ever been called ugly?

If so, who was the person that old you that you were ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been asked "Why are you so ugly?" by some short fat dude once. I ask him his weight and height. He shut up afterwards.

What Guys Said 34

• I'm sure everyones been called that before. whatever though..

BITCH I'M FABULOUS!

• No, but it's just a matter of time. To be honest, I don't care. Haters gonna hate. I'm good with who I am.

• A chick in 5th grade did.. the joke was on her when I saw her copying my my test and I snitched on her xD She wasn't expecting that

• in general no I have never been called the word ugly. I used to have longer hair back in middle school and the typical douchebag kids that every school has would sometimes say get a haircut, but I didn't care and knew how to respond to them. but since then I've never had such negative conflicts about my looks from other people

• I don't think so it is such a nasty thing to say - They are probably thinking about how ugly they really are themselves

• Yeah I've been called ugly mostly by people online.

• No, but I'm sure there are people that think I'm ugly, you can never please everyone.

• Back when I was a kid in school.

• Yes I have been and I don't really give a crap about it

• One or two jelly dudes on tried to insult my looks. It's never happened anywhere else.

• Countless times online, lol.

Twice in real life. When I was 16, some guy looked at a picture taken of me when I was drunk and said it. Another time, maybe 2 years ago, two girls riding by on their bikes said "that guy's ugly" when I passed by some other girl. I think I was rude to them earlier so whatev, lol.

• I've been called ugly by one woman in my life, and that's when I berated her for trying to insult one of my friends.

• Lots of times in elementary and middle school by students of all grades : /

• I don't think I have been called ugly before from someone that was being serious that is.

• Some 14 year old girl. She thought I was a teen or something.

• Never. I've always been good looking all my life.

• Yeah. 2 weeks ago.

• No I haven't been called ugly I tend to stay in a group of people so other strangers don't tend to talk to us or give us remarks like that.

• If I did, I must not have paid much attention to such a comment.

• I've been told im ugly a few times, in a jokingly way :P

• I can't recall... :D

• I have not

• lol only said by haters ;)

• I have been called ugly so many times and by so many different people

• I have. But then again, I was bullied quite a bit.

• I've been called ugly my whole life, mostly by random people but sometimes by my friends.

• yes I have lots of times

• i probably have, i dont remember because its worthless to my life.

• yeah even my mom say it xD

• Ya lots of times by random girls

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 51

• I remember this guy from one of my classes being like,
    "Heyy, you're pretty"
    To which I was sarcastically responded, "oh I already knew that, but thank you."
    Then he proceeded to say "Pretty fucking ugly!!!"
    .
    .
    .
    .
    He's dead now :D

• ahaha que le hicisteis?

• Haha I don't know how to say this in Spanish, but I basically just told him to fuck off xD
      But I couldn't help but laugh about it because that shit was still hilarious haha :P
      He kept apologizing days later 😂

• Yes, the last time someone called me ugly in real life was when I refused to get up for this 13 year old fat boy on the bus lol. But it still happens quite a lot online, especially by male anonymous users on here or just generally users without any default picture..

• Yes a lot of times. I've been called here on gag. I had my baby picture up and few people did not like it.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1552842-how-adorable-is-this-baby (I just noticed that one of the opinions to that question was removed. It was about that I should have been aborted for being so ugly)
    I've been called ugly countless amount of times by students when I was in school, as well. Now days, I'm assuming that if people don't call me to my face, they're probably saying it behind my back. I'm just answering the question, lol. I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining. If people think I'm ugly, it's their opinion, I can't argue with that.

• One girl on here told me I was old and ugly with a horrible jawline when she didn't like my opinion. Jealousy's a bitch...

• I have been called ugly by a plethora of people.

• Yes, in grade school, junior high and secretly by my former crush in 9th grade (well he told his sister that and his sister who was my friend at the time told me the next day).

I don't care anymore to be honest. Those that called you ugly generally are insecure within themselves.

• Yes. I was playing Runescape at age 13 once and someone called my avatar ugly. I honestly don't know why. S/he just kind of walked up to me, said I was ugly, then walked away lol. Otherwise, the only other time I was called ugly in real life was when I was in elementary school. I hit puberty a bit earlier than most girls and held on to baby fat longer =(

• Yeah, a few times by various people. Usually guys that I was interested in.

• Yes, it was after I turned down a guy at a bar lol. I found it more hilarious than insulting

• Its like this!! Some people think I'm cute pretty, while someone might find me uglyyyyyy!! But at the end it does not matter what people say or think of me... I am me :) and happy! With the way I look
    wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/.../...ful-Grumpy-Cat.jpg

• Yes, I have been. I don't remember who said it.

• You are so beautiful
      To me
      You are so beautiful
      To me
      Can't you see
      You're everything I hoped for
      You're everything I need
      You are so beautiful
      To me

• @Ihav2fart hahahaha okay oufalfa XD

• Truth is, you are always going to be ugly to someone.
    But another truth is, you are also going to be beautiful to someone.

• Oh yes. I grew up being called that amongst other things by kids at school. In my adult life, I've had a few guys tell me that I was unattractive.

• Yeah, some guy I told to get lost when he was bothering me in a bar. He said I could go fuck myself because I was an ugly bindt anyway. I laughed and laughed and laughed until he walked away, looking like someone had pissed in his cornflakes.

• I model part time + am hated by most women + reject many men daily
    =
    YES x 10000000000000000000000000000000!!!

• A few days ago my friends were looking through my middle school yearbooks and they compared me to the ugly duckling

• More times than I care to remember. Back in middle school I got bullied a lot. It didn't help that I had acne.
    Now it's usually that whenever I stand up for someone I get insulted or called ugly.

• Multiple times.

• yes, I've been called ugly but I don't mind :)

• I've also been called ugly in middle school for my appearance. My neighbor in 3rd grade also called me ugly. But he had issues. He would call me grandma a fatso too.

• Yes, some strangers of my age.

• A few times, and mostly by strangers.

• Yeah. It was some dude on here. who was even uglier than me.

• Yes, by my classmates.

• Yes a lot, especially when I was younger.

• When I was around 9-11 years old, people not only call me ugly, but also fat. Looking back at the pictures of those years, boy, the transformation was crazy.

• I get called ugly sometimes. I used to get called ugly a lot by guys when I was younger. I dated a guy who threatened to dump me if I didn't loose weight. He dumped me. I lost the weight anyway. Sometimes I'll get a swaggy guy who bad talks me

• When I was 10 and at an arcade, a boy I'd never met randomly gave me a stuffed animal of a Shrek baby and then called me an ogre and asked me if it belonged to me... hahahahahah... still hurts a bit.

• My sister
    Boys at school (in all grades)

• Your sister called you ugly? How mean of her..

• No, but I have had people try to make me feel ugly, which is uglier than anything.

• More from Girls
    21