What have you always wanted to hear someone say to you?

From an admirer, or really, anyone else. What words, if spoken genuinely, would you love to hear from another?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably something along the lines of "I wouldn't be able to live without you." Back when I was extremely depressed the only thing that kept me from killing myself was knowing that other people needed me. I don't know I just feel like it's something sweet and I think it'd be nice to hear :)

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 7

• Definitely "I love you"!!! No guy has ever told me that so I'd love to hear someone from the opposite gender say so to me ^^

• I believe in you.

I see the burden you carry, and you don't have to hide it from me.

Tell me anything that's on your mind whenever you feel like it; I like to listen.

Thank you for teaching me, I learned a lot from you.

I'd love to hear your input - what's your opinion?

You always take care of others, so now it's my turn to take care of you - here's a million dollars.

• Edit!

I see the burden you carry, and you don't have to hide it anymore.*

• "I love you..., I miss you when I'm not with you. When I'm not with you, all I do is think about you. When I think about you I just want to be with you. When I'm with you it's like all of my dreams have come true... will you marry me

• That's I'm prefect just the way I am

• Your so wise. Your so smart. Your so understanding.

• From this guy who admitted liked me but I rejected but found out I really did like him "I've never really stopped liking you, you know" Quoted from a dream of mine about him. :) But he moved to England a week after the dream :(

• "I really love you"...