What have you always wanted to hear someone say to you?

From an admirer, or really, anyone else. What words, if spoken genuinely, would you love to hear from another?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably something along the lines of "I wouldn't be able to live without you." Back when I was extremely depressed the only thing that kept me from killing myself was knowing that other people needed me. I don't know I just feel like it's something sweet and I think it'd be nice to hear :)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 7

• Definitely "I love you"!!! No guy has ever told me that so I'd love to hear someone from the opposite gender say so to me ^^

2|0
    0|0
  • I believe in you.

I see the burden you carry, and you don't have to hide it from me.

Tell me anything that's on your mind whenever you feel like it; I like to listen.

Thank you for teaching me, I learned a lot from you.

I'd love to hear your input - what's your opinion?

You always take care of others, so now it's my turn to take care of you - here's a million dollars.

0|0
    0|0
    • Edit!

I see the burden you carry, and you don't have to hide it anymore.*

• "I love you..., I miss you when I'm not with you. When I'm not with you, all I do is think about you. When I think about you I just want to be with you. When I'm with you it's like all of my dreams have come true... will you marry me

1|0
    0|0
  • That's I'm prefect just the way I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Your so wise. Your so smart. Your so understanding.

0|0
    0|0
  • From this guy who admitted liked me but I rejected but found out I really did like him "I've never really stopped liking you, you know" Quoted from a dream of mine about him. :) But he moved to England a week after the dream :(

0|0
    0|0
  • "I really love you"...

1|0
    0|0