Do you notice when a GaGer unfollows you?

I've seen questions here asking why GaGers unfollow people. But I'm wondering if you've ever noticed that one of your followers has ever unfollowed you for reasons besides deactiving their account. Did you even notice? Has it happened to you? If so, how did you feel about it. Why did you suspect they unfollowed you?

1|1
12|14

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes I notice when people people unfollow but not always but I don't ask why people unfollow me it's doesn't really bother me if someone unfollows me I'm mostly here to ask questions give opinions and sometimes meet friends

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Never cared about the feature. I didn't join here to have people follow me so I never worried about.

2|2
    0|0
  • Yeah I noticed that yesterday. I asked her why, she replied that this is because I'm a rude bitch and I'm not what she thought about me. :(

1|1
    0|1
    • Oh, no. She discovered you dark side! jk Don't worry about it too much though. People are multifaceted.

• Show All
    • I suck at reading people. I'm confused now.

• Oh don't worry girl, you don't suck. I'm taking medicines and I'm pissed off by an analytical question that's why I'm mindf*ed and people are having problems understanding me.

• I personally wouldn't mind being unfollowed - I answer so many questions I must mess up people's My Feed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but if I do I just assume.. they.. didn't wanna follow me anymore I don't know i'm not mad or anything though
    I haven't really chatted or talked to like.. anyone expect like two people
    Trying to fight out of the comfort zone..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even pay attention to that. I don't really have much follower any how

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • i rarely notice

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't pay too much attention to that. If they choose to, Cool. If not, That's cool too,

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly I do not notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao i dont care if anyone follows me or not :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know when they unfolllow.
    But deactivate appears when open the message box.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think one Polish girl unfollowed me didn't ask her why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why care? Are Internet egos that important?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because I don't message or talk to people, so they unfollowed since I'm not doting on them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, I don't notice generally.
    Only once I noticed, but I know the reason and it was understandable.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's good you're understanding.

• I never really paid mind to This because my Followers seem to be growing more Than... Going here, dear.
    However, I have had to "Unfollow" one or two and believe Me... They Do Notice. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think it's because it's someone you talked to a lot on here?

• Yes, they get super thin skinned.:)) xx

• I notice yeah, usually they deactivate their accounts or stalked my profile and accidentally pressed unfollow lol

I really don't mind. If it's someone I'm close with and they unfollowed me I would be so upset, I would ball my eyes out 😭

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes. I could see how that situation could be upsetting.

• Probably not unless we talk regularly or they disappear from my feed.

0|0
    0|0
  • They deactivated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I won't notice it unless I talk to the gager often.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't, but if they do, I'd wonder why haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha. I'd only wonder if it's someone I talked to a lot.

• I don't really notice unless it's a user I talk to often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't noticed, but I don't really have followers...

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I don't.

0|0
    0|0