Most outlandish daydream?

I had a daydream that I discovered an underground sex slave trade selling women for $4000 from some overseas country and I bought a woman, cleaned her up of the drugs they were pumping into her, discovered her origin, and hired a translator to help me ask questions about the inner workings of this particular ring of slavers. I then devised a plan with a bunch of my friends to attack the slaver, free most of the women, and turn the important leads in to the feds, killing the rest of the people involved. After the raid, I helped the woman I bought find her family, and then was shot in the head by a hitman hired by the head of the slaving industry who heard about the raid.

As I laid dying, the woman I saved whispered in my ear "I l... lll... lo... I.. I loo... Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!"

Big Pun went from the first image to the second image
Most outlandish daydream?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• It was suppertime. Everyone was eating. Suddenly, we seeoutside our window about four black limos pull up to our house.
    "We have to hide, they are going to kill us" my brother says, my family all finding a place to hide.
    I duck behind the breakfast bar. "Take this" my brother demands while handing me a gun.

"But but I don't wanna kill!" I started to cry and say my goodbyes to my family. I managed to sprint outside my house and lunged into a portal.

I was now on the top of a Tokyo skyscraper. A gigantic floating Chinese man's head talked about how he would kill me. He sends his warriors after me. I look around to find portals on other skyscrapers. I jump to a skyscraper and fall into the portal.

I then am in the Hawaii area Sully was in in monsters inc. Irun and run until I fall into another portal and jump more skyscrapers. The Chinese mans warriors are still chasing me, his head yelling at me. This happens multiple times. Then I go into a portal that leads to a business area of a building. I run inside the busy area, the Chinese warriors following me. I sit in the waiting room, and the Chinese men do the same. I wait for several minutes, then run again into another portal and then... I wake up

I also have dreams of almost meeting Taylor swift, almost kissing my crush, etc.

What Guys Said 1

• I dreamed that I was surrounded by a lot of impossible figures.

• Sorry, daydream? I am dating Taylor Swift.