Why do I still have a baby face?

I'm almost 19, so I'm not sure why this is still a problem? Im just sick of being told I look 13 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Genetics? You just gotta rock it :)
    You might age well because of it too

What Guys Said 6

• You will enjoy the youthfulness later when your 30 but you look like your 24. Nothing wrong with having a baby face.

• Go pay for a session with a beauty consultant. They can advise you on things that you can do with makeup, hair styles, and wardrobe which will make you look more mature.

• Don't worry - In 10 years you will be thrilled to look younger

• In about 20 years, you're going to be saying "OMG, I still look 19. This is great!"

Don't sweat it babe.

• Just wait, you will be happy in few years dont mind that!

• Baby facea are good yay!

What Girls Said 13

• Don't worry, my adult face didn't set in until 24-25. I already appreciate it: my sisters and cousins who lost their baby faces in their teens are now having to deal with wrinkles and age lines in their mid 20's. I'm older than all of them but look younger. It's a wonderful feeling.

• You are lucky! I look 16 since I was 11, I liked to be told that I look 16, but this will mean that I will age worse than you. So I think you should be happy. ☺

• It's ok, I get mistaken for someone through the ages of 11-15 and I'm 20. You're not alone in the baby face department.

• Lol I have not aged a day since 14. I use makeup to make myself look older.
    http://youtu.be/2a1u61LOg78

• I don't think so, some people tell me I look 14 but most people tell me I look older than 16

• That's a good thing for once your older. :)

• baby face is a good thing

• lucky you!

• Don't complain! You're lucky! Better to look 13 then 30

• At your age it is annoying but in five years you will be glad trust me!

• I feel your frustration. Literally every freaking day somebody mentions that I look about 15 even though im 22!
    People arr so inconsiderate about this it's so rude. I don't go around telling people they look super old.

• Be glad that you do coz when you are in your 30's and told you look 23, you'd be so grateful and happy. Trust me I speak from experience ;)

• Hun I'm 21 and still getting told I look 15. It's pissing me off but my mother told me ill appreciate being told I look younger when I get older