Can hypnosis help guys that know they're going to be single for the rest of their life to accept being dateless and move on with life? Wouldn't?

That be great if that could work? Then no one would have to hear about their dating woes, blah blah, because they need to realize that no one gives a fuck about them and never will. Its no ones fault that they aren't physically attractive enough. I think if they could be hypnotized into accepting the harsh reality, the world would be a better place. Agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm... It's a big NO. Trying to fool yourself into accepting is probably the worst thing a person can do with their live. It's best to tell that person to grow some back bone and start focusing on things that they can do rather than wallow in their misery about things they can't change.

Courage is not about having no fear. It's about having so much fear and despair that you know for certain that you will fail, yet somehow, you are not cowering in a corner, waiting for the world to end. This is where I stand, for I can do no other.

If you are so ugly that you need to wear a mask to go out then so be it. Work on your skills, study, make money, become powerful. The one day where you can tell people "I make the the decisions, support me or I will find someone who does" and people actually follow you, then you can take off you're mask. You'd be surprise how attractive a confident and powerful person is.

What Girls Said 5

• I doubt it will. Companionship stays a human needs just like eating food or drinking water is a primal need. You can't hypnotize yourself to go without food so the same applies with things like companionship. Only difference is companionship is abstract and a emotional need but it still stays important. Hypnotizing only helps to bring you calmness and can help you with certain things but it can't entirely rid yourself off a need.

• I don't know. Ask a hypnotist.
    Maybe you should talk to a therapist first though.

• Why would you assume you'd be single?

• While your comment didn't answer the question, (triple sigh) I guess i will answer. Its not a assumption. Some people will be single, but society ONLY wants to acknowledge the ones who are single by choice, but NEVER the one who will be single by fate no matter what they do to improve, following advice to a tee, etc.

• Yeah myself, and everyone else who answered the question are stupid and you are so smart. If you have it all together, then why would you need someone to subconsciously suggest something you already understand in order to convince yourself? I think you're trolling

• Not at all. I was thinking hypnosis could possibly work that's all.

• No. Nothing can help you if you're hopeless

• Being hopeful won't help really. You have to be initially physically attractive to get a date.

• So many guys on this site who like to throw pity parties! Boohoo, poor you.

• Wasn't talking about myself. How about answering the question?

• I did. My answer is I doubt it.

• Doubt what?

What Guys Said 4

• No. Hypnosis doesn't help. Hypnosis is just a mere means of temporary affecting. It is a training wheel for things you are capable of doing anyway.

What you want though is using hypnosis as a tool for brainwashing - that's a key difference and ethically questionable.

Also I do agree with the other reply here: Stop wallowing in self-pity.
    You are creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. Grow up and learn that you - and only you - are responsible for your own life and well-being.

• Dating dilemmas are part of life - Life would be boring if we didn't have to think things out.

• Why would you need hypnosis? Better all around. Get a fuck buddy.

• I'm using drugs for that.