Is anyone attracted to hunters? Would you be attracted to a person who loves going into the wild and shooting animals?

I hate hunting. I don't see the point of ending a life for fun. For food, yes, for fun, no. Then you have the audacity to mount it's head up on a wall and claim you love nature and the outdoors. So no, I'm definitely not attracted and it's a big deal breaker for me. Even worse, you get those tough-cats who say you are not a man if you don't hunt. seriously? I have a middle finger that says otherwise.

• yes I lurv those who blast away animals
  • No I think it's lame
Lol... I got blocked by Phoenix98 after he had his rant. Hunters... they keep proving me right.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a huge turn off. In fact I wouldn't be able to date someone with such a hobby. Even if it was for "food" or shit like that.

• If it's for survival, you have to. But even eating it for fun. Just doesn't do it for me.

What Girls Said 3

• That's the biggest deal breaker of them all for me. I hate animal hunters with passion. I'd rather die than date one.

• I'm a vegetarian so I am completely opposed to hunting, it's a huge turn off and many of my friends agree. There is plenty of meat in the supermarket who die for you so why let that go to waste and kill something that luckily isn't cooped up in a barn. Plus even if you are going to eat it why would you want it to die a slow and painful death when the stuff at the market has been killed a quick and painless death... sometimes. I feel the same about fishing!

• If they're gonna eat it, then I think it's good.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a hunter lol but I don't kill for fun but when I kill an animal I will take it's hide, it's meat and I will stuff it and or mount it on my wall. Animals were put on this earth to serve us in whatever capacity is needed, companionship, food, clothing etc. That being said I give thanks and thank the animal every time I kill, their sacrifice is appreciated.

• lol😂 their sacrifice? They didn't opt for that. It's like the Germans thanking the Jews for their sacrifice in ww2. If you don't think it's fun, why do it anyway? And then who said animals were put on this earth for whatever? its your choice but I just question a man who can watch something die then mount it on their wall for fun.

• That's bullshit right there 200$-300$ which is around what you will pay for used weapon, will only buy you maybe 2-3 weeks, tops worth of food. It's far cheaper to spend 10$-20$ on a box of ammo and only need one bullet to take down a deer, which will actually give you several months worth of food or a months worth at least for a family of people. Fishing is also a great source of food and cheap as well, and unlike hunting you don't always have to kill you can throw em back.

Also what is wrong with taking a moment to thank the animal? I took it's life to feed my family so the least I can do is thank it. And don't you talk to me about rights or my country or how Nazi's torture is the same as me killing an animal for food. You Australians know nothing about Nazi torture or their massacres your people weren't thrown into furnaces to be burned alive, your people were not used for experiments so gruesome it would make the strongest men get sick to their stomachs.

• and your people were not thrown into concentration camps to starve and die and again I do not kill for fun, I in fact hate killing, but it is necessary. You don't you think you know me or why I do what I do, I came into this hoping for some civilized conversation but no all I get is assumptions, ridiculous comparisons and ignorance, do not speak to me again.

• most of the hunters I know go hunting for food and fun, there is no reason you can't have both. besides hunters play an important role in keeping populations under control, since we wiped out most of the natural predators in the US hunting is a good way to keep pray populations down

• Fair enough, you could go hunting for food or fun. I just think a guy who can shoot something for fun is very questionable. Does watching something die appeal to your dopamine receptors or something? And yes hunting keeps the numbers down (and actually brings in more conservation money for wildlife) but I am not proud of that situation or have any respect for the hunters who killed off all the apex predators for fun.

• poachers are more what you are thinking, when they go hunting they ignore all the roles, do things inhumane and they just do it for fun or money.

• I have never seen appeal of hunting and would find it hard to be in a relationship with hunteress.

• I think animals are worth as much as human beings (if not more sometimes, considering what humans are capable of eg. hitler, terrorists, racism etc.) so to me hunting would be the same as going out on the street and just slaughtering random people.

• Every woman loves Daryl Dixon.

• I think it's laughable how people would buy meat yet are opposed to hunting. It's a lot more humane than a slaughter house.
    Anyway I don't eat meat so no

• There is a difference here. If I was alone and needed to kill for survival, unfortunately for that poor lamb, I would have to kill it (im an apex predator). But we don't have to do that anymore due to the commercialization of it (and yes some of these animals do have bad conditions). So if I don't have to do it because I pay for a guy to do it, doesn't mean now that I will go kill additionally for fun. I don't like it. I have my meat (paid for the service) but I wouldn't pay somebody to shoot an animal for fun.

• Doesn't matter. That's like saying the guy who pays the hitman is innocent since he didn't actually pull the trigger. It doesn't matter how it happened. At the end of the day the animal is still dead and your stomach is full either way