What is the world coming to with my generation?

I just heard an under ground artist's song. I loved the beat and the tempo but the lyrics threw me off. She said and I quote, "I don't eat beef. I only eat steak!" 😒😒😒 ... Just let that soak in for a second...

CLEARLY BEEF AND STEAK ARE THE SAME! At least in the normal world... I'm not sure if she didn't realize that she said this but, at the same time I'm sure she's rapped it enough to heard her own mistake.

Then one of my co-workers today said, "I can't eat dairy because I'm lactose intolerant." I was like oh okay that's cool. After I said that she comes out and says, "But I eat string cheese almost all the time. It makes my stomach hurt a lot and I don't know why but I still eat it."

Seriously! What is this generation coming to?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see the problem your questions is silly

What Guys Said 7

• The rapper is using an analogy for quality but the second person astounds me.

• I'm not an alcoholic, I just drink a lot!

• Your generation is also heavily influenced into a 1 world government, the illusory unity of humankind.

• Capitalism makes people do crazy things.

• Steaks don't only come from cows. I'm guessing she wasn't referring to meat

• Steak is a type of cut. Beef is a type of meat

• ROFL. Thanks for the laugh. :D

What Girls Said 4

• hahahahaha "it makes my stomach hurt, I don't know why..." OMFG!

Just be happy that you're one of the smart ones hun' ;-)

• I don't know it's like people are getting more ignorant, immature, and it's like their brain cells are dying.

• For the beef and steak thing.
    I'm sure she said that on purpose.
    It probably meant something else.

• Also my nephew is lactose intolerant, but he eats string cheese because its lactose free.

• Hahaha that was funny!