Would weed help u in any way during an apocalypse?

It may or may not help u relax and get some rest when it's 100 percent safe to give up some of ur reasoning motor skills etc . But is it just a risk you don't need?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends what kind of apocalypse... If it's a zombie apocalypse then no. Because I've seen people freak out over cops, start to get paranoid and anxious. I dont want to see what happens when its flesh eating zombies. Plus my reflexes are not as heightened as when I'm sober. If I wanna have a chance at surviving, I'd pass... the blunt to the zombie. I wonder if that's the cure... getting a zombie high

What Girls Said 2

• If it's an apocalypse your going to die. That's how apocalypses work right? So I think that you would be ablr to come to terms with your inevitable doom much easier if you were stoned off your behind

• Acopacalypwe means end of civilization as we know it. Most pll are dead but there are survivors.

• There would be the eating problem, you'd have to secure your rations. But if you like hotboxed a bunker you'd probably feel much better about the end of civilization as we know it and the majority of people, including most likely people you knew/loved, dying.

• It'll be full of pain and hopelessness. people will do radical things

• Weed is bad for you.

Go
    Ahead.
    Down vote me

• It can be no doubt.

Though much of what's commonly beleived are complete lies.

No evidence it causes cancer long term, there's evidence it promotes brainchild growth over popular belief that I kills it.

What Guys Said 5

• Nuclear apocalypse? Yeah. It would alleviate nausea, increase appetite (you've got to eat), and reduce stress. You could respond in clear-headed way. If death were inevitable, you'd go out relaxed and at peace.

Sounds pretty good to me. Except for the nuclear annihilation part.

• I don't know I actually didn't really enjoy it when I smoked it - I would personally prefer a few beers.

• I think in such a situation it's better if you stay sharp and focus on surviving.

• It couldn't hurt.

• Yes bruh it will