Disavowing a question means? Who can see it? Can other people open it and see the question?

I want one of my questions to be seen by noone here. I know we can't delete it. But what does disavowing means? Please explain it clearly. I am confused lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means if someone comments on it, you will not be notified and the askers name will be anon

What Guys Said 3

• it means you will no longer own that question on your account and it will remain anonymous forever, people can still answer it but you cannot reply to it.

• It means you become anonymous in the question, and the question is no longer linked to your account.

• you cannot delete the question. If disavowed, it simply no longer is associated with you

What Girls Said 1

• It means you won't get notifications for it any more and it may make you anonymous if you aren't already