Do you look at the age of the asker or opinion giver when you answer a question or read an opinion?

Does it matter when taking in advice?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, always. If it is a sexual question and the age indicates a younger person, I keep the answer simple and practical. If the person is older, I may comment on the morality or give advice of a more intimate nature. If the asker is older than 30 I am more demanding of responsibility and maturity.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• nah I just read away, start typing and hit submit before my better judgment kicks in.

1|0
    0|0
  • if they are anon and under 18 i tend to assume they are like 13 so i usually just dont comment at all, depending on the subject

2|1
    0|0
  • I look at my age before answering on sex related questions

I don't think it matters... You can check the age, but you should always check the advice that's been given, you never know.
    Prejudging isn't good

1|0
    0|0
  • I do try to consider age and it seems we have a teenage audience. So if I do decide to respond, I will better be able to come up with something a bit more age appropriate.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like that. 👍👍

• Yes... It does... But sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely; different sensitivities apply when responding to people of differing ages.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes always, i don't give my opinion if they under 18, specially sex questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on context if sexual or a How do I look - Will definitely change how I answer

0|0
    0|0
  • nope age doesn't define maturity or wisdom! :P

1|0
    0|0
  • i look at their ages. because age matters in terms of many things. if they're young, i try to be more positive. if they're average age, i tell the truth without softening it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • ofcourse i do. sometimes it matters becuase the aged ones have more experience in the issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. If it's under 18 and sexual, I don't answer/report. Otherwise, whatever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Nope...
    It doesn't. I always answer honestly and fully. Hopefully any age group can accept that and learn from it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i do it sometimes for questions.. it is different if a 30 year old is asking the questions.. or a 15 year old.. so i like to keep it mind when i give my opinion.. but this happens sometimes.. as for opinion giver... i dont care what the age is.. all are welcome.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no i dont actually, unless it's like a ridiculously stupid question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually do. Sometimes I forget to.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i don't pay attention to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I don't pay attention to age that much unless I visit their profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do and it does matter to me.

0|0
    0|0