Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton?

If you had to pick one or the other as the next U. S. president, which one would you choose?

• Hillary Clinton
  • Bernie Sanders

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not Hillary. She said the dumbest shit I've heard in my life a few months ago. Even stupider than any cartoon I've seen. Presidency is not for her. I can vote but I don't live there right now. Bernie would get mine though

• She has already been president for two consecutive terms anyway right lol I'm my opinion anyway

• I just don't see her as stable

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 5

• I heard Bernie Sanders more to the left so I would chose him

• I'll flip a coin ^^.

• I never heard of Bernie Sanders. Is he the guy who owns Kentucky Fried Chicken?

• People vote for Bernie Sanders, Republican will be US President
    i refuse to vote Bernie Sanders i know nothing about him

• Hillary is an awful choice. Dishonest, radical left wing liberal, took bribes, committed crimes, committed treason. Bad bad choice...

What Girls Said 1

• Neither we need a real America who has actually had to get their hands dirty in their life and do hard labor and actually know what the general public goes through buy all the bs that the government puts in place that's what the hell we need

• Is there even a candidate like that?

• I don't think so I was just saying that's who we need running for president that's all