Do any users on here pretend to be the opposite gender with their profiles? I heard some do. please post anonymously. And why?

Some questions do look suspicious for sure. Looks like some are just to get a rise/reaction out of people. Just wondering if it was true and if any one would step up and admit it if they could do it anonomously

• No i dont, but heard the same
  • No i dont, never heard that before
  • Yes i do
  • I have both gendered profiles
  • Just checking results

Most Helpful Guy

• there are a few on here all the time. Some are obvious, others aren't. The guys asking questions that any girl knows the answers to are obvious, as are those who position themselves as underaged girls looking to discuss explicit things... sometimes it is so so obvious

• Oh ya i remember seeing a few of those. Sick world :/

• thanks for MHO! and yes... sick world...

What Girls Said 2

• I've heard of that, but it's usually pretty easy to tell. When you see one user ask nothing but questions about things that are typically male fetishes as a woman, something is up. Though I have sexual behaviour and sexual health blocked so I don't see too much of that anymore.

• i dont do that.

What Guys Said 5

• I say there are quite a lot especially pretend female ones

• I think there are more underagers pretending to be older

• That is a crazy thing to do.

• Id be tempted to just to see how different people would react but as of yet I have not done it.

• @hadleywickham