Can you answer this question?

1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1×0+1+1

Most Helpful Guy

• 23 (it's 1X0.. not all X zero)

What Girls Said 9

• 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+ ( 1×0 )+1+1 =
    1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+ 0 + 1 + 1 = 23

• It is two. You multiply anything by zero and you get zero, add 1 then 1 and you get two.

• It's not two.

• It's not what I have and it's not a puzzle. It is a rule that multiplication and division before addition and subtraction so if you follow the rule and stop trying to be a smart puss you'll see its not 2.

• If you actually did math in school your teacher overemphasised "use brackets so you can see what the fuck you're doing"

• I got 23. (...)

• The first correct female!! :D

• It's not ego. It's a fact. There's a lot of math in engineering. I took three years of differential calculus alone.

• So did I. My first year was a bachelor's of science and I just passed math :(

• the answer is 2

• I got 23 but I used a calculator so that probably doesn't count, lol.

• Haha it counts and proves wrong all these girls that argue with their lives that the answer is 2 lol!!!

• Yes but that's the wrong thing to do because you don't start with the 1's :)

• If your to lazy to write down all those 1's some people will do that. Though you get the wrong number. :D

• 2, all you have to do is look at the last three numbers. How is it incorrect? 0 kills off everything then you have 1+1 left

• If you want multiplication first then you must use parentheses to carry out PEMDAS

• The fact that you said, "the girls are a bit retarded on this site" -_-

• So far only 1 girl got it right. She's an engineer

• answer is 2

• Incorrect

• Okay on all seriousness now.

Sequence does matter. You do start with multiplication. But you only multiply 1 x 0. 1 x 0 = 0. Then you go through the rest, 1 + 1 + 1 (...) + 0 + 1 + 1.

The only way this would be 2 is: (1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1) x 0 + 1 + 1. In this case the sequence demands you to start by everything inside ( ). Then you multiply all that by 0. Finally you have 1 + 1 = 2. That's not the case here though.

• and this is why i hate math cuz there are too many rules and ways of complicating shit. thanks for the explanation tho.

• 2, I guess
    I wonder how many people would actually count all 1's

• the answer is 0

What Guys Said 15

• brunette, boobs, yes he likes you, 10/10, you don't look fat, you should break up with him, maybe he is just uncommitted

• damit math is invading this space nuuuu!

• 2
    🎶Cuz this is Fillerrrrrrrrr, fill-er niiiiiight🎶

• 2 is wrooong wrong wrong wrooong

• FOIL is for expanding quadratic equations in factored form. BEDMAS is a general rule.

• @9mfeo The phrase "quadratic equation" was one I had completely forgotten, and now that it's reawakened, i fully expect night terrors😂 Me and school... just not a match, haha.

• The answer is 23.

• Yeah.. that's easy.. 2

• 23. I'm first. I win

• I think 2 because the ( x0 ) = 0

• 2 ofcourse lol this is sorta basic

unless there is a catch, this is basic stuff you learn at elementary school.
    First thing you learn when you start multiplying

• Yeah you learn this stuff at elementary school. Kinda ironic that you had to point that out, since you got the answer wrong.

• tought it was between ( ) lol

• You're applying the bedmas wrong.

• 2 of course lol

• 21 + 0 + 2 = 23

• not so sure on the 21, i may have miscounted the amount of 1s, but the point is that 1x0 is done first, which is zero, and then all the 1s are added

• The girls are a bit retarded on this website, bravo man

• It is 24. Is that it? That's what I am getting...

• Everyone else got 23 lol

• Maybe it is 30?

• It's 23.. It's not +1+0 it's ×0

• it's 23, just because of curiousity, how can you find the answer as 2? LOL

• 2 :) :) :)

• Yes, I can answer this question.

• I can answer this question, But I won't , Because I don't care about it!