How can I get over this disaster?

depression they say? i'm over it no i'm beyond it. i waisted one whole year of my life studying hard for a competition that i didn't pass. i'm totally devastated i can't express my feelings god i'm watching people that i have known for ages passed it people that only 3 years ago i was shining they weren't i was better look now i'm a screw up they nailed it totally my family are trying to make me feel better even my older sister god i'm sick of crying and grieving. honestly i can't handle this i mean how didn't i make it how? am i not good enough i think that's the only answer i'm a pathetic failure god i'll never have a career i'll never be good enough to be successful
i failed before i'm failing now and i'll obviously fail later.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you're over people and they do everything to remind u of them LOL this is fun to watch, had deleted my gag account because no one gives a damn whats on this site until I saw and couldn't resist posting one last time LMAO this is fun... Get off GAG and go spend time with your family :) LOL
    This is just sad hihihi well you all clearly dont like me, its not new tell me something I already dont know FYI:am moving on stronger, better and with asmile NEXT ! LOL this makes moving on so much easier knowing you'd go through all this trouble ( OMG thank you i feel somuch better, gosh i didn't deserve you people. You're just sad and it's a pity lol. I needed this God knows it's like He fast tracked my healing process... See ya :*

What Guys Said 2

• Brush yourself off. I fail all the time and feel inadequate at times. Initially I'm down in the dumps but then it makes me more determined to show I can do it. Deep down I bet you believe in yourself.

• What are you referring to? Some kind of exam? Normally you can re-sit.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to be successful - keep the ten commandments. The bible says when you do this you will outshine everybody else and be better then everybody else at everything that people measure you by - intelligence, material prosperity, health, relationships, friendships, happiness, prosperous children.

• Everyone fails in life at times. It happens. In your eyes at the moment it feels like your entire world has crashed down on your doorstep.
    It's a yucky place to be.
    It's a learning curve, take the positive out of it. Leave the negatives behind and go forward with your head held high.
    *sending you strength*