For men the clavicle the gap?

Men collarbone overhang? For men the clavicle the gap?

my collar bone protruding.

Good or bad?
For men the clavicle the gap?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 7

• No offence dude, But, Very feminine shoulders :/. Im not trying to be mean or anything, but when i saw it i did think it was a girls shoulders.
    Try hitting the gym and beefing them up a bit? Would look kickass ;P

• okay 16 years dude :D

• Eh, I have very Broad shoulders, My chest also sticks out a lot (Not because im uber muscular or anything, Just geneitcally), All the men in my family before me (Dad, Grandad etc) have all had Naturally broad shoulders , and i picked up that genetic ;/. I mean, When i look at your shoulders, It all looks very Curvy and boney, And when i look at mine, It all looks very straight and strong, (About the only place on my body that i actually like xD).
      But yeah dude, If you muscled up, you would have nice shoulders ;), Some people have it naturally, some people have to work for them, Some people just can't get them, I believe you are the second option there ;). Good luck mate!

• my English is very bad
      good luck :D

• It looks good I think

• Wide shoulders are good.

Mine are kinda narrow, so I'd trade with you in a heartbeat

• is it even abnormal

• Try training upper chest more, that's if you want it to go away ofc.

• I have it too ;) great in my book

• Mine is the same. I hope it's good