I m a Muslim.. and I m not a Terrorist. :) .. why do you blame the whole religion because of some fucked up extremists.. losers.. ?

this is just soooooooooooo hurtful when i see many guys here saying things against muslims.. bad people are in every religion.. every country.. every society.. history is full of bad people from all religions.. would you call all of them bad? no... then why this happens with muslims.. it was my school where those mother fuckers killed 135 innocent kids.. and burned their teachers.. i just feel like banging my head in the wall when i see poeple calling me.. a muslim.. one of them.. dont do this.. please.. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't. I'm too intelligent to follow ignorant stupidity like that. It's obvious to someone like me who's not addicted to hate to see just what you're saying. But muslins don't hold the corner on this kind of targeted hatred. I can understand your frustration. It's so easy to hate a whole group for the actions of a few, especially when you're pretty ignorantly stupid to begin with. Many don't even need reason or excuse (of course there's no excuse) like a terrorist attack. They just want to hate anyone different cuz it makes them feel like something better, when in actually it shows they're in fact inferior. Try to learn to consider these sources. Just like terrorist don't represent the whole Muslim group, these low self esteemed losers don't represent all of America. I know it's not easy. But try to ignite these assholes, secure in the knowledge that they're wrong and stupid and have serious social issues, and they are in the minority. In America, these low lifes target anyone different for any reason. Any non white race or ethnicity/culture, and different religion (raced didn't mater, then), any non white nationality etc. though this stupid ignorance is not exclusive to whites. It doesn't take any intelligence to blindly hate. Not exclusively, but do you notice the more intelligent are less likely to blindly hate? Highly intelligent people that blindly hate know it's wrong but chose to do so anyway. Most others just are intelligent enough to think, for themselves or think period. They crave and drink the Kool aid. Rest assured you're better and more intelligent than either type. Hang in there.

What Guys Said 28

• the crazy thing is that it's about.007% of Muslims in the world who are terrorists. And yet many still view the whole group as evil. It's lazy, sad, ignorant and dangerous for people to do this.

if people could realistically look at the issue then maybe would could finally deal with it. I think as long as people have such misguided and often times hateful views on this matter our world is going to suffer

• yes.. we need to b together in this.. not blame eachother..

• So even if it's a majority (if you believe in polls) that's still not all. So we should hate them all anyway? Some poll probably days most white Americans are racists. So all non whites should hate all whites based on the poll? How do you know who the terrorist sympathizer are? Who the true racists are? I personally would rather treat everyone the same... the way I'd like to be treated, until the individual does or says something to cause that to change. Is that risky somewhat? Yes. But I'd rather take that risk then live in fear and suspicion and hate. I chose to rise above those and thus try to make a difference and set example for trust and harmony. Or at least try. But that's just how I feel about it.

• even if 80% of people in the middle east support ISIS which I'm very dubious about and would like you to show some research, cause I'm almost certain you're wrong, but even if 80% of Middle Eastern Muslims supported ISIS it still doesn't bring the number of terrorist near to anything of the majority of Muslims

My friend is professor of Middle Eastern and Arabic studies at a Philadelphia college. I believe she's very informed on the matter. She's the one who has told me that less than 1% of Muslims are terrorist which I firmly believe. by your logic 8 in 10 muslims is a terrorist. That's incredibly absurd even for the Middle East and doesn't add up when you consider the numbers... so I believe you are wrong. Dead Wrong petey

• As an atheist, I despise all religions, whether it's Islam or Christianity or Hinduism etc. I don't hate you as a person. In fact, you sound like a nice person to me. But I still hate what you believe in. The fact that you're not an extremist is relieving for public safety but it doesn't really make the whole thing better. That's like saying "I hate black people but I promise I won't kill them". Islam itself as an ideology is just as bad as fascism. It is a brutal and archaic ideology that should have been abandoned long time ago. And the same goes for Christianity, judaism and all the other religions.
    You've said that not all people are bad. You're very right about this. Many people are very good people. Also many religious people are good people. But here's a quote from world-famous particle physicist Steven Weinberg: "Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and bad people doing bad things. But for good people to do bad things, it takes religion."
    Religion corrupts our morals instead of giving us decent morals as it claims. It makes people believe in absolutely asinine stuff that under ANY other circumstances, they would discard as unethical.

• My personal opinion on muslims varies depending on where they are.

I'm neutral if they stay in their own lands somewhere in Middle East / Arab countries. Establishing trade relations with them or just warm diplomatic relations is okay, but that's it. What are they doing in their own lands doesn't really bothers me, unless it's a threat to us.

If I see them in my country, however, my opinion changes to highly negative and I want them to leave. Yes, I will (actually did it a couple of times) approach them in order to inform them that they are not welcomed.

Reason? Well, it's quite simple:
    It was designed by a warlord mainly to gather and unite troops under his banner. It is highly elitist, barbaric and deceitful. So frankly, those zealots that blow shit up, behead people and sell slaves in my opinion muslims that show their true colors. They do EXACTLY what islam is all about.

There's also no such thing as "moderate" muslim; muslim is muslim. Simply in civilized parts of the world (Asia, Europe , America etc) muslims haven't reached proper numbers yet to unleash hell (with current suicidal tendencies of EU to invite muslim barbarians into their lands and in the mean time sissifying their own folks through feminism, liberalism, faggotry and whatnot, I assume jihad will start somewhere in 2050; not that muslims will heavily outnumber locals, it's just locals will be too much of a pussies to fight back). Simple as that. This picture explains it better: www.thestarlite.ca/.../islam-or-else.jpg

• i m from a muslim country dude.. and you are totally wrong..

• meet half way.. i believe is the correct term.. and foreigners do wear clothes like that.. skirts and things..

• Heh, indeed. I wonder how many of them don't receive any harassment whatsoever; besides, I assume they tend to stick to areas that are known for accepting tourists (since it's a business after all) and those areas are somewhat patrolled.
      I wonder how quickly things would change if that would happen in some area that is further away from tourist areas.

Rhetoric question, of course.

• relax, they are scared of you because they dont know you. I have been here far longer then you have and i haven't had any issue, no one ever came to me and said hey you are a muslim so you are a terrorist or something. Plus i have been with people from all corners of the globe and they are different some do tend to be a little locked up at first but when you talk to them they quickly realize that there first impression was biased and they aren't that different... Plus most non muslims ull meet will ask two questions why do women wear hijab and do muslims really believe that killing non muslims is right and once you explain it to them that we value our women above all and that we cnt make them wear a hijab unless they want too they quickly come at ease and as for there second question only one ayah is enough "If one kills a innocent soul, its like they have killed entire humanity" and obvsly anyone who speaks English can understand that innocent and humanity can never have a religion

• i got your point.. :)

• Oh c'mon admit it, Osama bin laden was a good friend with your best friend's neighbor's daughter's son's grandma's uncle.

• I agree no one should treat any person bad cause their religion
    i had a online female she was Muslim and we ended falling for each other
    i really loved that girl but she just stopped all emailing me and stuff
    i know she told me she wanted to leave England to come to America
    so we could be together and I told her these honest words that she
    did not have to change religion to be with me that I would convert for her
    so i know how you feel and I'm sorry for peoples actions i love all people
    for who they are ,

• Converting for someone is one of the stupiest things people do

• it is his choice... you cannot and should not call someone stupid if they want to convert.. or not.. or do whatever they want.. never do this again..

• Then you are welcome to the next demonstration in your area against islamic extremists. Will you join? No. Because you support this scum morally.
    Islam is a religion of hate. It is the religion that allows women abuse, child abuse, pedophilia.
    Women in Europe get raped by muslims because they wear no burka and therefore are considered to be sluts. And they target european women ONLY! Churches are being vandalised, men with families get murdered in the most brutal way. Go tell the family of that last victim of muslim violence that your religion is the religion of peace. They'll teach you peace in the same way.
    It is an oppressive religion towards everything non islamic! So preach your muslim propaganda somewhere else. You can't convince us.

• Eh, I don't dislike people for being Muslim, I should dislike the religion in general,
    Their beliefs and ideology just has no place in the modern world.

• I understand u but that's cOz of Muslims fault not Islam see we should have made progress to the relgion to adapt more with this century but Muslims didn't so that'should the wrong thing

• @Arabianpwincess197 yeah I understand u. scientista say a reason to make this close to make it more acceptable. If someone wants to believe in the reasons okay but some people think if the reason ended then this thing is allowed that's why we say it's mostly not for a reason ☺

• The media does a good job of not portraying muslims very highly, and if there are moderate muslims that speak out against these terrorists the media is also doing a poor job of showing more of them which makes a lot of the public think the silent majority of muslims support them.

In short i blame a lot of this perception on the media

• Because you could choose to be a good person even without identifying with the same term that terrorists do, you have the choice to, but you don't.

• what term..

• yes.. thats what i did not get.. am i supposed to b embarrased about my religion.. because of those bastards?

• thanks @madhatters4

• Prejudice in all of its forms is born out of institutionalized hatred. It does not matter if its prejudice against race, religion, sexual orientation or gender. All you can do is counter peoples institutionalized hatred by being the best person that you can.

• As always, someone articulates my view better than me, and with far fewer words lol! My sentiments exactly.

• yeah.. you both are very smart.. :)

• I don't think every Muslim is a terrorist, but I do realize every ISIS member is a Muslim

• I think yeah associating what happens with the whole religion is wrong

• You're not very good at shit stirring.

• I don't, but I can explain. 99% of muslims live peacefully and don't do anything against humanity in the name of their religion, but it's the 1% jihadists that always get on the news and stuff. People have come to associate the Islam with terrorism and violence because you never hear of muslims who aren't fucking insane.

• That's good ole controlled, biased mainstream media for ya! People have to be smarter than cattle to get that. Unfortunately... poor cattle. I think I committed animal abuse by comparing humans to them.

• Trust me its hurts me too :( where i live hindu and muslim live together even they are very helpful too i just dont get it why so many have negative views about muslims its really painful

• yeah it is.. i hate those terrorists.. i would kill them all.. if i ccould... and believe me.. i would torture the hell out of them..

• It is because of a lack of knowledge, a lack of logic thinking...

Ignoring it and just be a good muslim (whatever that exactly means) is the best way

• thanks.. at least there are still some with brain.. :)

• Because this happends those evil people win

• Lol from my name is khan xdd

• I don't think you are a bad person, because I charted with you. You are rely a nice person😊

• It's like when one guy screws you over, you go on and say "all men are assholes". Yeah, it's kind of like that

• I think because Muslim people always do fucked up things, But I do share your pain. It's not your fault!

• My post just got deleted for being too Antagonistic, from that guy who posted about the france killings. Im getting tired of this site. But you're right, those people are idiots

• I feel your pain. People are just stupid...

• i dont think we blame the whole area, I even say this about races in our area. If you dont stand up to your own people and take them in and not let people know where they are so they can get rid of them then its hard to trust the whole nation. If the people don't want to be affiliated with all the bad then stand up against it. If you find out where a terrorist is let people know so they can't stay there. Just like the riots in our country, the races that are causing riots need to stand up against there own for the betterment of the world!! Just my opinion

• It all depends on ones definition of terrorist or extremist. My definition is anyone who follows Sharia law. Since I'm not a Muslim I think Sharia law is horrible. It forces the deliberate put down of women and encourages tyranny. Not to mention jihad. I know there is a difference between "greater" and "lesser" jihad, but in modern Islam the term has been so warped that it has become synonymous with violence. Sharia law also leaves no room for the tolerance of other cultures. In the eyes of the law if you are not Muslim, you shouldn't be alive. Let's not forget that Muslims HANG gay people. In such a society there can be no forward progress. I do realize, though, that most American Muslims are not so radicalized, but the vast majority of Muslims abroad support Sharia law.

• Do u even know what sharia means sharia is the law in most of Islamic country and it's in some of the western laws too

• Ok let's see. Under Sharia law women:
      Can't drive
      Can't vote
      Have arranged marriages
      Don't receive equal inheritances
      Are treated as subhuman
      How is this not violating their rights?

• Lol r u serious right now that's only in Saudi Arabia. and that's cOz of their culture not because of Islam lol. type on Google elections in Egypt or In any other Arabian country I swear u don't know nothing about sharia or even Arabian countries stop taking ur information from the media

• If you were a terrorist you'd be a cute terrorist.

• Then you "good" Muslims need to actually do something about the extremists.

Except you don't, because push comes to shove, non-believers getting killed isn't a concern of Muslims.

I know more Muslims die at the hands of other Muslims. But that's true of any race, religion, ethnic group, etc.

• I completely agree with Muslims doing something to prevent this. It annoys me that none of the Islamic leaders actually stand up and say like hey we dont support them. Its quite sad...(btw im also a Muslim)

• @Omar5881
      Given the recent unrest in Egypt and human rights concerns, I don't think that's something you can truly claim.

• Egypt still have a lot of things to improve but still we r fignting isis in sinai and we kicked the Muslim brotherhood from ruling and we r making people understand the wrong way that isis thinks that that's Islam and we r explaining what Islam really means

• Well, Cinderelli, we both have Muslim relatives. I think you and I BOTH know it isn't exactly true that it is ONLY the extremists that advocate the destruction of non believers.

I know that most believers do not advocate killing of innocents, but we also know that most also have no love for non-believers.

• Non belivers in the quran was meant for quraish and if u don't know them then u don't have the right to speak until u comment on Islam

• I think we agree. We are also detracting from the Asker's main point. Have a good day.

• Thanks u too 😃

What Girls Said 9

• That is the sad thing about racism and used by leaders and groups to create hate. When you can put a certain mark on a group, its easy to classify them as bad or wrong. There are enough examples in history for that. In the case of muslims, its sadly a small group of extremists that give a bad name to the islam, but this is expoited by everybody having an advantage (economic or other) to push people to hate against muslims. In my city, we have a lot of muslims (moroccan and turkish) and the same happens here.

• someone gets me.. thanks girl.. :)

• And after what happened today in France and Tunesia will make things worse again :-(

• see... you are so cool.. i would love to have a friend like you.. :)

• Everyone says shit or at least think about it of other people based on race, religion or country. Are you going to let a few internet trolls ruin your day?

• hmm... you are right.. i should not overthink about this... thanks.. :)

• i'm muslim too ,,, i don't care about what people say about us the muslims but it hurts when they talk badly about our religion i can't handle hearing bad things about islam just because of some stupid bogoted fanatic muslims, they don't even understand what islam is
    actually our religion is very peaceful our god prevent harming people just because we don't share the same principles or religion , Only our god can judge people
    so please don't judge islam because of muslims
    our religion represent it self but not all of muslims represent islam
    and as you say there are good and bad muslims like in the other religions and even with secular peoples

• People are idiots and fear what they don't understand.

• hmmm... yeah.. some of them are..

• Most people, unfortunately. Or so it seems to me.

• hmmm.. it is sad... :(

• No idea
    I'm Christian, and we have our own share of extremists too

• see.. ^ this girl gets my point.. :)

• Extremists are everywhere in every group, so I believe

• People hate me from being a Pakistani too!! :(

• It's funny how all muslims feel we are talking about them when we only talk about a muslim or about one muslim that did something bad. Like... Why do you even feel included? If you've nothing to do with them, you shouldn't feel the need to justify your religion.

• no.. i saw a question.. in which the asker said all muslims are like this.. thats what made me feel bad..

• I think you all just should stop justifying yourself like if you were linked to the terrorists. If you are really against them, you say it but don't start saying things like everybody thinks all muslims are terrorists, because this behaviour is inappropriate and disrespectful towards the family's victim, just express your feelings about it otherwise it makes it seem like you want attention and to stir up the hate on yourself which would be totally stupid

• I don't think all of them try to justify
      Themselves. Or did you mean a Muslim or one Muslim? You just did what you're accusing "them" of doing. Didn't you?

• Because most of the terorist groups coming from muslim. Just look at the middle east, al-qaeda, isis, hamas, boko haram, hezbollah etc. these groups making Islamophobia grow over Europe and usa.

And nobody calling you a terorist, but people will carefully build any friendship with muslim. People might had judge the whole religion about this, because most of the muslim countries become silent about these terorist attacks. Just remember 9/11, some muslims celebrated 9/11. They're creating this bad reputation. Also most of the muslims trying to protect their fellow people. (Not you of course)

And now you're all paying for it, sorry. I think the religion is real problem, because quran contain too much violence. Fight for allah, kill for allah?

• i get your point.. but trust me.. quran does not teach violence.. not at all..

• You just have to tune it out.