Girls, what do you think of guys who take care too much care of himself?

a guy who dresses really well ( no weird gay colors) and who knows how to match styles and colors. stylish hair?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question. I think it's the ideal May be the same for guys and gals and fall somewhere in the middle - taking steps to be hygienic and capitalize on your features/maintain a nice appearance, but not to the point where it's forced; IT looks best when it looks effortless. Think enhancing makeup/dress, like Natalie Portman, vs ass-in-yo-face Kim Kardashian & George Clooney vs a Jersey Shore boi.

Lots of girls do like that (high maintenance birds of a feather...) but I like a guy who's more rugged/blue collar or geek/nerd (again, birds of a feather :) ). Honestly, too much attention to their looks would straight up emmasculate a guy in my eyes. I'm also unusually unmaterialistic and a tomboy so my man freaking out about stains or scuffs on his latest name brand, expensive designer item would be a total drag and make me question whether his priorities and fiscal habits aligned with mine. Just my personal taste, I have nothing but respect for men who like to go the extra mile.

What Girls Said 19

• I consider a guy who is meticulous to be too "prettied" up for me. To be stylish is one thing. To take so much time on your hair and everything else?

Deuces.

lashonda.files.wordpress.com/.../chris-brown.jpg

• I might think he is superficial cause if he is obsessed with how he looks he is probably obsessed with how other people treat him and talk to him. It takes grace to get along with people because everybody encounters some kind of persecution or mistreatment in life - somebody who is overly concerned with their image is usually lacking in grace.

• I think that it would be too much for me. Since i have a bit of bohemian in me I'd like it when my boyfriend would be a little bit messy.. If it was my friend, no problem. I believe many people here would not agree with me lol.. but that's how I see it.

• No weird gay colors? Wtf?

• I think he's a jackass for thinking there is such a thing as gay colors. =)

• weird gay colors? seriously? homophobic ass stop saying gay its derogative what even makes a color gay?

• No opinion. If he has an ego or a shitty attitude, bye bye.

• such guys are not my type

it is their choice of course to take care of themselves but i prefer guys to be simple and not fuss so much about such thing like girls

• I think its nice and that it shows he has pride in himself... but as long as he knows when to chill and relax with just being himself too. :))

• I like guys like that but... Can be seem alittle weird cuz their guys n sometimes they need be guys just be cool casual but then again a lot of. my guy friends love to look their best its good but they need to be guys too n just where whatever sometimes 😌

• Personally I like it, however, it gets a bit narcissistic at times. Because my ex boyfriend was the same way and I always felt like he looked better than me, made me feel odd and inferior. Like, he brushed his hair and put lotion on more frequently than I did when we'd go out. You're cool, just make sure your girl feels prettier than you.

• That'd be awesome!

• Just someone who cares about their appearance? Don't read too much into it. If you wanna look good, you're gonna try to look good.

• I like that. If girls are expected to look nice and to make an effort then men should make the effort as well :)

• I would actually like that

• Confident :)

• "no weird gay colors" what a fucking homophobic ass.

• That's great as long as they ain't conceded

• That's normal..
    Too much care would be removing all body hair etc