I once fell for a guy (he knows) and I was looking for things to do in my area, and I'm worried that I might accidentally go to his workplace?

Would that be weird? I dont want to make him feel odd, I just saw a volunteer position open at place that I thought he once mentioned working at so now I'm unsure anymore because we lost touch 7 months ago. But anyways it seems like the sort of place I would enjoy volunteering for. What should I do?

I don't actually want to run into him, I just think the place I remember him being at was interesting and now they have volunteer positions open.

Most Helpful Guy

• give it a try,... i don't think he'd find u annoyin if u end up there

• Hopefully I can avoid him if he is still there.

• Or maybe I just won't go.

What Guys Said 3

• Its history go

• Not if you're shocked just as much as you are but that just if you do see him. I wouldn't think to much on it. But if he does just tell him face to face that it was totally accident

• Give it a shot :)

• I think I want to avoid him, becaue he will think I went there for him if I go. He's pretty into himself that way.

• Yep, it is. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Try to go just to see if he still works their. If you dont see him ask one of the employees.

• I'm not trying to find him, I want to avoid him. I'm actually hoping he's not still there, because I feel embarassed. I don't think I will go afterall.