How high or low is your tolerance for frustration?

My frustration level is extremely low. If this picture didn't load i would have been frustrated as hell so I am all the way to the end I cannot handle frustration at all. I don't know how to control it either.

I will often get aggressive and sometimes violent due to many different factors obviously only when I get frustrated. I very seldom get violent. I am in therapy for my anger issues I know that my extremely low tolerance can potentially get me get a criminal record so I made that choice to seek help to lower it a bit!

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends on my mood. If I'm already cranky due to being tired, stressed or hungry, then obviously I'm more easily frustrated. If there's something I feel strongly about (such as being against sexism, racism etc) and someone decides to be a racist/sexist/etc prick, then I'll probably start feeling frustrated pretty quickly. And lastly, if someone in particular frustrates me little by little over time, my tolerance for bullshit will become lower and lower. Such as reading but not answering my messages, especially if they're important. I can tolerate it happen quite a few times, I understand people are busy and don't always have the time to reply. But it does frustrate me a little every time. So if it keeps happening over and over, I'll finally flip out and tell them to (in this case) ignoring my messages. And I'll keep flipping out every single time they do it from here on out. So I can definitely reach a certain point where I can go from 0 to 100 in terms of frustration. But that does take quite some time and doesn't happen often at all.
    Other than that, I'm actually pretty tolerant. Most of the things I mentioned above are things that happen pretty rarely in general. In other situations where a lot of people become frustrated quickly, I just laugh it off and think that it's not a big deal. I always try to stay as calm as possible, so 90% of the time, there's not much that frustrates me in the end.

What Guys Said 4

• I would have a low tolerance myself.

• pretty high i'd say i hardly get pissed off... but i almost did 2day coz some @asker here, asked me da same question more than 3-4 times and i was tired off givin da same answer

• Very low. I get frustrated proper easily and break stuff/fight within a matter of seconds sometimes.

• I'm generally laid back. No worries

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the situation but I get frustrated very easily over little things. But when it comes to someone big, I stay calm and cool headed

• Mine is pretty high.

• I have a very low tolerance for frustration. If I'm frustrated, I'll be moody and cranky and just an overall butt the whole day. And I'm not one to talk about what's frustrating me so that makes the situation much much worse.

• Both very high and also very low.