What excites you about your city in which you are living currently?

Most Helpful Guy

• Victoria memorial hall if you ever visit kolkata you will came to know and another spot princep ghat (lovers point) you can also do boating there you can even ride horses on street of kolkata the list is endlesa

What Girls Said 18

• My city is pretty boring but I live close to Toronto which is interesting. They have an art's centre in my city where you can watch plays, musicals, operas and taking various art and crafts lessons - but very expensive. I think the cheapest plays are around $60 dollars or more per person for the worst seats in the house.

• bahahaha leaving it.

• Nothing really excites me here since it's pretty boring. :(

• The nature 🌲🗻

• Its boring and small. 😕

• Absolutely nothing. 😑

• It's the epitome of small town culture. Everybody knows everyone and the latest dumb thing you've done a lot of people say they hate it here but nobody ever leaves and I know that if I did leave this town I would miss it because I can't imagine living anywhere else.

• The people. There's always that one person you'll bump into on the city who will either say 'sorry excuse me' or ' wtf is your problem!"

• Just the many restaurants to choose and of course stores to buy chips xD. And the many cute dogs I see

• It's beer city USA.

• Absolutely nothing. I hate it here because there is nothing to do and every night it's just dead silence and pitch black. I liked it better when I lived more downtown where you could actually hear activity outside.

• The beach!

• it has a scenic lake

• Nothing really

• My room <3 <3

• Nothing, it's one of those places where nothing ever happens.

• Park-Bar-Casino

• There's nothing in my city (santa fe), it's fucking boring town :/

What Guys Said 13

• Chicago:
    The big buildings, the parks, the "there's something for everyone", the weather (even though most people hate it xD), and most of all, the people.
    I could list more things, but I tried to keep it short.

• Sometimes i put on pants and it's a total novelty.

San Diego.

• Idaho falls as the name suggests the waterfalls and the trail around them its so peaceful especially when nobody is there
    dev.northwestmagazines.com/.../..._snake_river.jpg

• Most diverse city in the country
    Cheapest major city to live in
    Urban as fuck (style)
    It's my hometown :D

• It is my home city - I know all its nooks and crannies

• Being surrounded by people I can easily talk to and railfanning on the subway.

• Rains, culture and local trains. I am from Mumbai, India.

• Santa Cruz, California.

It's cool 'cause everyone---mostly everyone--- is so chill.

However, it's also lame 'cause more and more people keep coming in. That and it's rather expensive to live here.

• Nothing it's boring here in Vegreville

• I live in Worcester, MA, and I love it mostly because of the College of the Holy Cross, which I spent my freshman and sophomore year in and will leave soon.

• Pune. It sucks.

• 6.5 million people. 100 of them can be my wife.

• London UK its so boring nothing to do