How can I remove a question?

This question i have asked is making me want to kill myself and i want to remove it!!

this is not a joke.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• you can't broooo. just disavow it. if you're worried about the personal information or any information on said question then you still can't unless it breaks posting guidelines.

• You can't remove but you can make it private.

• you mean disavow?, but then its still out there, i want it destroyed.

or what do you mean by private? please.

• I mean disavow, you won't see it unless you search for it. It will be removed on your profile if you disavow. Otherwise, any user can't delete any post.

• @xHoneyxBeex is an admin you can contact her to see if there is anything you can do. I have explained in comment below of what you can do as typically questions are not removed and you can only disavow the question or place it on anonymous

• You can't remove questions on your own. You have to send a request to a mod to remove it.

• is this a request in the messages or in email?

• You have to go to your profile to do this. There should be an option to send a request to GAG mods.

• This is not correct. Mods cannot remove the questions unless they violate the policies of posting on GaG. The asker can disavow the question which will turn it to anonymous and no longer associated with her account or to put it as anonymous and still showing on her account as a question she asked. If she has more concerns she can message @xHoneyXBeex she is an admin here and extremely helpful when it comes to any questions or concerns on this site.

• you cannot. you can only disavow it

• Just hide it by going anonymous, check the anonymous box

• u can't ihuijnpiononnpjkn

• What question is it?

What Girls Said 6

• You can't.

• You can disavow it, but that's as far as it goes o believe.

• Just report your own question.

• It can't be done so make sure before you push send.

• You can't remove. You can disavow it, instead. The question remains anonymous, and you won't receive notifications from that question.

• You can't, only admins can. Try to contact with them, send your req. maybe they'll listen you.