Where did you meet your best friend? What is the story?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a best friend anymore but I've been looking for one - I will socialize with people who I think might fit the role and see which ones I like more and which ones like me more. My old best friend of 18 years - I met her when my parents were wandering around their apartment building one night without me and ran into another pair of Chinese parents who had a daughter my age. We started going to each other's houses and over 18 years got closer and closer. Now she does not want to be friends anymore.

What Girls Said 12

• I have three best friends, one I went to little school with but then she went away to a boarding school and years later she came back, we went for a drink and I stayed at her house. In the morning she made me scrambled eggs on muffins and we've been best friends ever since.

My other friend I met on the first day of high school and we were in the same class for four years. I could tell we were going to be friends straight away, she wasn't like the other girls :) I would go on holiday with the family and practically lived at their house.

The third I met at a party at my house, we hit it off and then shared a flat together a year later. We had many adventures :)

• Well my current best friend I never get to see anymore but we talk none stop on face book.

However, when met him, I was 12 years old, so was he, we had apparently lived in the same neighborhood for a year, and so had ridden the bus together before.

But on the bus to our first day of middle school, I wound up sitting next to him just because it was like the only seat left behind my OTHER friend. Me and this other friend were playing around, we were playing of those stupid hand games, I think it was like hot hands or something.

Anyway, when I went to move my hands back, I elbowed this guy in the face, but he wasn't bleeding, but I still apologized and everything, then I said he looked better with the red mark on his face, because it made him look like a rebel (it was a joke) He laughed, and we've been friends since

• In class.
    She was new and came from NC.
    I said "Omg, I love your bracelets!" while we were putting away our class binders in Spanish class.
    Turned out she was in 7 of my classes.
    I introduced her to all of my friends and yeah. Things went from there.
    She used to think that me and all of my friends were lesbians because we hug everyone, lol.
    Apparently at her old school girls didn't hug or scream that they loved each other, lol.
    Now she does.
    She introduced me to our other best friend. She met him in art our freshman year I think. He was quiet so she liked him and "took him in". He was new also.
    Introduced him to me when we used to share a locker. We called him one night on three way and somehow he became another best friend.
    I'll only list those two since they are the only best friends that I still talk to a lot.
    I don't talk to my other old ones as much, but we still love each other and consider each other best friends.

• My best friend and I met in 3rd grade when we were in the same class. We were the only girls who actually liked video games in our school so we kinda became friends. At first we weren't very close. In fourth grade we were on and off. Sometimes we were friends and sometimes we fought like we hated each other. In fifth grade we fought with our other friend, but me and my best friend were close again. In sixth grade she went to a school for arts rather than our rinky dink public school. She still lived in town though she only moved schools. She's still my best friend though tbh and I'm closer with her than any other kids in my school who claim they are my friends yet don't bother to text or call me.

• I met my best friend freshman year in art class. He was the new kid. We didn't really like each other (well I didn't like him) nor did we get along... It took a few months before we actually bonded and moved past frienemies and just became friends. We gravitated toward each other in class and even outside of class. We didn't become best friends until that summer. 6 years going on 7 and we're still best friends. (:

• At school. We didn't like eachother for the first few years, apparently I was annoying and she was just a moody cow hehe ;) but a mutual friend introduced us properly and the friendship blossomed from there! She's literally my other half ❤️💕
    http://oi57.tinypic.com/28rjsed.jpg

• I met my best friend when this other friend I had at the time was going to be her roommate at her new apartment. So I went to help them move. Ever since then Me an her have been friends. Roommates at one point.

• First bestfriend-neighbour
    Second bestfriend - school
    Third best friend - school
    Fourth best friend - a dinner party
    Fifth best friend (the current one) - school.

• I met her in school. My douchebag guy friend broke up with her and she was crying really hard and I had hugged her and told her it was ok. I found out that my guy friend was just using her :'(

• I met her at school 15 years ago. The teacher had us sitting together and we got on like immediately

• In School.

• Some kid walked into a playground and came up to me and was like can I have your number and started flirting with me. Then he started flirting with some other girl. Then he climbed up on the roof of the school that's right by the park (because kids like to play on the rooftops on my neighborhood for some reason). All his friends climbed back down but he was afraid to so he stayed up there screaming for help. Me and the other girl went to help him and we started laughing at the guy for getting himself stuck on the roof. That's how we became friends.

What Guys Said 5

• I used to work with a really funny guy and we hung out a lot after work but after his divorce about a year ago he had to get a job closer to his new apartment because his ex also got the car and he would walk or bike so I only saw him once in the last 9 months. About a month ago he got hit by a car on his way to work and died.

• I moved into the townhouses and at the time, she lived down the street. Literally ten minutes later, she comes up and introduces herself and we hang out. That's how we met. We usually hung out every day, or every other day, and got closer and now she's like a sister to me.

• I met him in school

• in school, when he was my best friend... now we have 2 talk for 1.5 year or so

• School - - -