Is there other ways?

okay so im not into this but i want to know... is alcohal healthy? is there a healthy way to drink something like it , because why do so many teens drink? im a teen but still i dont do this... my friend does and i want to know is alchoal the only thing that gets rid of stress

Most Helpful Guy

• You can drink a glass of red wine a day and it's healthy for you

What Guys Said 6

• It's not really good for you at all, alcohol is actually a poison that we consume to get high basically that our liver has to filter out, but a small drink once in awhile is ok but some people abuse it

• but will it do harm either way

• Yeah after years of excessive drinking it will, and if you try to drive drunk it will be very harmful to everyone. People destroy their livers from years of it. The only safe stress reliever is sex but your still to young for that also

• Alcohol is healthy to the extent of just under one glass of wine or cup of beer a day. It reduces cholesterol and wine also has antioxidants (although coffee has more) that help fight cancer.

• If you let alcohol control you, it's bad. If you're like 17 or 18, a little bit is alright

• I find exercise a great way to relieve stress

• Hell no!!!

It will not help stress Nor is it healthy. You don't have to do what they do just to skip the bs.
    I went through most of my teen years dealing with and learning from. I'm glad I took that road cause I don't make the same mistakes and you shouldn't question the fact you don't want to drink. If you don't then don't. Nothing wrong with that.

And stress is apart of life and the human body will deal with. As you take it head on.

• Yeah there are many, like facebook, GAGs, video game, series, music, instruments, meditation, many things and some of them will not hurt yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• If you drink in moderation it won't do a lot of harm, binge drinking is different