My crush has a weird quirk?

The boy I like has a noticeable eye twitch. His right eye twitches a lot and I noiced this when I talked to him and when he speaks on our school news broadcast. I know he's a straight A student, runs track and is on the debate team and his instagram posts are updated like at the three in the morning sometimes. he told me he gets a fair amount of sleep himself but I'm a little off set: does this boy not sleep at all and run on junk food and determination? Cause I don't know if he's telling the truth about his sleeping habits and he seems like a really busy kid so I was wondering if his hectic schedule might be the cause of his eye twitching or is that just natural?

Most Helpful Guy

• You never really know; he can just have that condition or something

What Guys Said 4

• It sounds like he like might be burning the candle at both ends - Sometimes a tic can be a sign of stress.

• possibly stress... but to be honest, I have an eye astigmatism [might not be getting that word right] and while twitches can be from stress, tics also can be just there. Maybe ask him if he's doing okay? Talk to him, see what's been stressing him out [if anything] he might appreciate the concern.

• Eye-twitchin is in the very most cases either a nerve-issue or stress-related. Since you say he is very busy, it probably is the second.

• Yes, it is stress.

What Girls Said 0