Have you ever tasted Lebanese cuisine? what's your favourite lebanese dish?

We lebanese people love our food, so have you ever tasted lebanese cuisine?( if no what are you waiting for? And what would you like to taste?). and if you have, what's your favourite lebanese dish?

have you ever tasted Lebanese cuisine?what's your favourite lebanese dish?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Yes i like to try some different foods, compared to what we have
    in the America which can be the same old thing lol

• I don't know Lebanese food but it looks gorgeous.

• Well you should try it 😊i promise you that you'll love it

• Most Lebanese food is kind of common to the whole Middle Eastern region rather than being specifically Lebanese, so I'm not sure if I've ever had anything that was explicitly Lebanese. There's a Lebanese place down the street from where I work, but I don't eat out much anymore. But yeah, I love middle eastern food. Falafel is great, kofta is great, shawarma is great, tabouleh is great. I cook with middle eastern spices a lot even if I'm not making a traditional dish.

I got hooked on it when I went to Germany in high school and had a lot of doner kebab.

• Meh, maybe three or four dishes are common, i personally find them very different, but hey if you ever cook something again send me some😊

• Yeah , i know. are you sure you are not arabic? or are you?😂

• Hah, not Arabic, just a foodie.

• I have not yet, but i would love since you said they are good at that side

• Nope but i would love to try one *_*

• I don't think I've ever tried Lebanese cuisine, not that I know of at least.

• You should try it😊

• It looks pretty good, looks like the typical Mediterranean cuisine (obviously cause Lebanon is in the Mediterranean). What dishes would you recommend?

• Hah well i would recommend some typical dishes such as hommos , falafel, mashawi , kebbeh, tabbouleh and for dessert go for knefeh👍 you'll love them , i promise

• i know almost nothing about Lebanon besides the fact Hezbollah is there. Food looks great though :) I've got no one who can make it for me

• can we forget about hezbollah 😞you will probably find a levanese restaurant near you (we are everywhere 😂), i promise that you'll love it.

• im sure i would :)

• I haven't actually tried it, but I am interested

• I thought lesbians ate carpet?

• All I know is humus tabouleh and baba ganoush

What Girls Said 7

• I haven't, but I would love to. I'm sure there are many great traditional vegetarian dishes or dishes that could be slightly tweaked.

:)

• Are you a vegetarian because if you are you'll be happy to know that most of lebanese dishes are vegetarian.

• Yay, and I am! :)

• T. A. B. O. U. L. E. !!
    I'm an expert in making taboule hehe :p
    În fact, everything lebanese is delicious - even the guys lol.

• HAHAHA i'm an expert at eating tabbouleh, but maybe you can make some for @YazanAA and i 😂

• Hahahah ok lakan i'm in @YazanAA

• Hahaha eh 3al :p daaberle halla2 tiyara :D

• I did but I was told it wasn't authentic. Whatever I tasted wasn't bad but I would like to know what's authentic. I love to try new cuisines. There are lots of flavors to be combined and enjoyed. Is it similar to Indian food?

• I don't think it's similar to indian food at all, and i'm pretty sure that if you try some authentic lebanese food you'll love it😊

• well the pita is lebanese, but you should try for exemple some hommos , kebbeh , mashawi, tabbouleh and falafel at some lebanese restaurant. oh and some knefeh for desert.(you should google them 😊).

• Lebanese food is a lot closer to Greek or Turkish food than Indian. There are a lot of dishes that are shared throughout the entire middle east, so if you like Greek you should like Lebanese or Syrian or Jordanian, they all have a common culinary history.

• I'm not Lebanese but I like to mix hummus with garlic paste and eat it together. By themselves they taste bad but together they taste amazing.

• At first I thought this said lesbian cuisine and I was like "do lesbians have a cuisine?" But then realized you said Lebanese. But no I've never had Lebanese food

• I never heard of Lebanese people in my life

• This is making me hungry :) It's almost lunch where I'm at.