What would you think of someone if their role model was a fictional character?

is it a sad thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think that's fine, probably. It depends on the character. But really, one of the reasons stories are so important is because of how we learn from them. Just look at all the children's stories we use to teach kids certain lessons. So it's not at all unusual to learn a lot from a certain character. In fact, it just shows that that work of fiction is a particularly quality one.

What Girls Said 6

• It's actually cool n awesome. Fictional characters are way better than non-fictional characters.

• No I don't think that's sad. Most characters are really just a reflect of real people so I can understand looking up to them

• No, it's not sad. At least not saadder than when I had a crush on a fictional character lol

• Not sad.
    Mine were too.

• my role model is a fictional character😊

• It's perfectly fine. As long as they have good morals and traits, lol.

What Guys Said 5

• y should b sad? i don't think so...

• sad, but ok

lots of people grow up without someone to protect and teach them even if they ahve parents and guardians

• Mine is fictional.

• no no even fictional characters gan be good role models : )

• Not a big deal